Limelight Forums

Full Version: Johnson's Formula's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You there! I'm Tobias Johnson, but you can call me Tom!

Do you like meth? Do you especially like cooking meth?

If you're good a cooking meth, or a woman, or a man who is extremely good at multi-tasking...puff...then this store is definitely for you!

Well today is your lucky day! I am selling 80%, 90% and 100% formula's that are guaranteed to give you the appropriate batch of purity meth.

Prices are:
$65,000 for the 80% formula.
$400,000 for the 90% formula.
$1,500,000 for the 100% formula.

But why oh why so expensive? Well, the buddy ol' pal Tyrone buy's batches of meth like this:
80% meth sells for I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. It's shit just buy the 90% OR 100% forumula. YOU MONGREL.
90% meth sells to good ol' buddy Tyrone for around $36,000.
A batch of 100% meth sells for like $40,000. Whoa! That's a lot. Right?

You can make over $600,000 per hour if your multi-tasking, organisation and meth cooking skills are as top notch as mine.
Hey! Maybe your even better than me. Can you cook up and sell over 17 batches of 100% meth per hour? I bloody struggle to. But when I do, oh man oh man is it worth it. Just keep the cops off your back and you'll be good.

Okay, well. How does this bloody crap work? Aren't you just scamming me out of my money?! No. I am not. My formula is basically a modifier that goes on to what your druggie friend tells you the formula is (/chemical). When he comes to you every bloody day with a new formula that only makes 70% purity meth? What a shit friend! Anyway, whatever your shithole friend says, you add on the little modifier that I give you for paying me  and WHABAM! 80% METH! 90% METH! 100% METH. YOU GOT IT ALL. THAT GLASS IS GREAT<QUICKREFERENCES#11><QUICKREFERENCES#1>!!

Oh and make sure to share this around. I'm sellin' too all who got da wallet. Don't worry, the pigs won't find me anytime soon. Peace!

Sincerely, Tobias 'Tom' Johnson
Willing to negotiate prices but I'm one stubborn bitch.
OOC - Doesn't matter what /chemical says AT ALL. The formula I give you will ALWAYS work. Everyday, every server restart, everytime. (Unless dev's make some kind of changes to the addon but that's out of my control and nothing like that has been announced to my knowledge).
(Oct 22, 2019, 10:51 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
OOC - Doesn't matter what /chemical says AT ALL. The formula I give you will ALWAYS work. Everyday, every server restart, everytime. (Unless dev's make some kind of changes to the addon but that's out of my control and nothing like that has been announced to my knowledge).

The formulae changes every restart, and it's been like that since meth was added.
(Oct 23, 2019, 11:23 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

The formulae changes every restart, and it's been like that since meth was added.

I don't understand what you're trying to say? I have acknowledged that, but it doesn't matter what /chemical says. I am selling a modifier that works with whatever /chemical says. The way you refine meth in this addon is just math.
(Oct 23, 2019, 11:23 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

The forumla he sells is basically "add this amount to each of the stages"

Hes selling a mathematical equasion for any given meth recepie if i understand correctly

But since you cant really proof it, its just like "Give me 5m and trust me it works" basically could be scam but with extra steps.
I tried it out several times now. It is extremely easy to get to 90% as one just has to make some minor changes to the chemical list. I highly doubt that's worth 1.2mil.

I'll give an example. Chemical says the following: 1L Acid, 71L Methyl, 20L Cyfluthrin, 2500G Alu. If one follows the chemical list exactly how described, one gains 70%.
If you just add a little more of everything you're already at 80%: 1L Acid, 75L Methyl, 25L Cyflu, 3000G Alu.
Adding just a little more gets you to 90%: 1L Acid, 80L Methyl, 30L Cyflu, 3250/3500G Alu.

This ain't worth 1,200,000. Nor is the one for 100% worth 5,000,000$ as you literally just get 4,000$ extra.
Not to say your marketing is flawed

Lets say i buy your 100% formula for 5m, thats probably the only guy buying it for 5m, i then re-sell your formula for 1m to 10 other people and im already making more money

Needless to say, selling an infinitely reproducable commodity for big ammounts of cash leaves you hanging there as the formula can be spread infinitely to anyone

Also as said before, no proof of it acctualy working exists and if you were to demonstrate it you would ultimately give it away, thus why people might as well call it a scam right off the bat with you having no proof.
I know that hardly anyone, if anyone will actually buy any of the formula's. Its easy but time consuming to refine it to get to 100% purity.
This whole post is basically an RP post as you will be able to tell, but also am legitimately selling formula's that DO work.
Basically pay to win. You can easily make over 600k per hour, thats why the price is high but that the prices may be subject to change. Just a bit of fun.

Also, a lot of people do not do meth at all. Because of how expensive it is to get into and how risky it is to actually do. So I doubt if I priced this at 500k that less than 5 people would buy it.
Oh definetly, but you must admit yourself, there is a quite thick line between 5 000 000, and 500 000
(Oct 23, 2019, 04:52 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]Oh definetly, but you must admit yourself, there is a quite thick line between 5 000 000, and 500 000
Yea I do haha. Just the starting prices of course. Thanks for the feedback on things though.
(Oct 23, 2019, 05:37 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2019, 04:52 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]Oh definetly, but you must admit yourself, there is a quite thick line between 5 000 000, and 500 000
Yea I do haha. Just the starting prices of course. Thanks for the feedback on things though.

Anyways, if your prices move to a reasonable standpoint Hmu
90% Like what Nudel said is extremely easy to get 90%, and 100 Isn't much harder. Definitely not worth 5 Million
Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.