Limelight Forums

Full Version: Zharkan16 Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Was Posted On Behalf of Zharkan16

Your Name: Amy Zharkan

Ban ID: 8393

Banned by: [L²]26 

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: Disrespect in OOC. Probation Enforced.

Why should you be unbanned?: 

I believe I should be unbanned because I served a long time for a mistake I made because I was mad in the moment of it happening, I believe I was wrong for disrespecting them and I was mad at that moment it happened and I feel like I have served many months for that silly mistake I made and I would like to apologize to those who got offended by my actions, I was just angry at the time and im sorry it led to where it went over something silly
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Armard.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Zharkan.

I've raised this with the team. As discussed with you, this appeal falls under our definition of an edge case and will be subject to staff discussion.

I'll update the thread when I have more for you.

Thanks.
Hi Zharkan.

After discussing with the team, we've come to an agreement on a deal. We would be prepared to lift your suspension on the basis that you accept a 20 hour OOC blacklist.

The reason we offer this as a condition to you is because of your extreme history in the past with OOC disrespect. We would want to see you engaging properly and respectfully in the community, and the fairest way to ensure this would be to offer this and see how you get along. Keeping in mind our expectations of you and the chat I had with you a little while back, would you be prepared to accept this?
This is posted on behalf of Zharkan16.
[Image: dVvqjgw.png]
Approved.

Please read the rules carefully upon your return.

Welcome back, and please don't forget what we expect of you.