Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> SamuelSauce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: SamuelSauce (STEAM_0:0:177306546) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-20 14:30
Summary: We played 50 50 I rolled 2
he rolled 1
he didnt pay me
bet ; 200 k
Evidence: https://pasteboard.co/ICRcs6J.png
we agreed that the terms were:
If i rolled 1 i win
If he rolled 2 he wins. 
i then did /roll 2 and i won because it came up as 1. there were 2 witnesses saying that i was right aswell
I was involved I witnessed you two arguing over this, from what I saw he told you the rules (you were not paying attention) and you lost the bet and he demanded 200K and you got very aggressive towards him and even me.
those people haven't seen anything why they are saying they were witnessed i think admins can check that those people were not there and see they are lying

edit: + we haven't agreed on any term he is lying
(Oct 20, 2019, 04:39 PM)Steven Tries Wrote: [ -> ]I was involved I witnessed you two arguing over this, from what I saw he told you the rules (you were not paying attention) and you lost the bet and he demanded 200K and you got very aggressive towards him and even me.

so you was there when this happened?
(Oct 20, 2019, 05:12 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 20, 2019, 04:39 PM)Steven Tries Wrote: [ -> ]I was involved I witnessed you two arguing over this, from what I saw he told you the rules (you were not paying attention) and you lost the bet and he demanded 200K and you got very aggressive towards him and even me.

so you was there when this happened?

I was there when both of them started arguing and when things got messy, this whole situation seems like Alex didn't know the terms they agreed on as they were both demanding money.
at Reply #3 you said ''I saw he told you the rules'' 
#6 ''this whole situation seems like Alex didn't know the terms they agreed''
He told you the rules and you obviously did not hear them as this video can show: https://streamable.com/zua4u
This video doesn't prove that he told me the terms. 

This video is after you guys came in and started backing him up without seeing anything.
Well I have given my point I am not here to agrue with you as frankly I have better things to do than to respond to your situation I will just leave it to staff to deal with.
Unless someone shows some proof that the terms were properly agreed on before hand, this will be closed and the game will be void
since its been over 48 hours and no responses, im going to asume there is no more evidence / proof of what was discussed
so this will be denied, and bet void