Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] SickBennyAlex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] SickBennyAlex (STEAM_0:1:174462758) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-20 12:30
Summary: So, me & Rebel Global was going to raid SickBennyAlex because he had weed in his apartment. He opened for us and let us in. We told him to put his hands up as you can see in the video but he refused & we killed him after he tried to shoot us. We then started moving the weed & load it to our truck to move the weed to our base. When we were done we was waiting outside just to Revenge Kill us.
He also broke FearRP. He had 2 guns pointed at him & he clearly had no chance of winning that gunfight.
Evidence: Youtube video:
https://youtu.be/N4PNIhNdwMg

1. Okay, First of all I paid you guys to place down 5 pots and I paid 100 k, After a while, I asked them to protect me, like 15 minutes later, they said we want a meeting, as in the video, you can see I had my weapon out while they entered, I had them under fear RP is that possible, he goes behind me while I was typing and pulls a weapon out and tells me to put my hands up, then bob pulls his weapon out, Right front of me. 

• I paid four people 100 k = 400 k 
  • I lost 25 weed seed   = 50 k
  • I also lost 125 weed bag  = 60 k 

• After I died, I was walking around I saw people loading weed in to a truck, I decided to shoot them with tranquillizer sniper, I didn't see them started going, As my job title was armed weed grower I wanted to have those weeds, I started running after the truck i wasn't fast enough, I started shooting to truck's tires to make it slower
  • https://youtu.be/N4PNIhNdwMg?t=48Goes behind me while I was talking in the text I couldn't react to that.
Under Review

So currently after looking at the video I support SickBenny that he had you two under FearRP by having his weapon out in his hands and held. I understand at least one of you had a gun visible but it wasn't in your hands at the time and the belief would be that you should be slightly worried he could easily raise his weapon and shoot you thus creating a sense of FearRP.

As for the returning to the area that is a bit of a concern though he isn't directly within his NLR as it looks like he was still standing on the side street behind Bank of America. Regardless it could be construed as having returned to an area with active NLR. Arguably he could have viewed your truck and actions from that area and if he was actively seeking to find weed plants as he described with his job title it could make sense that he would go to extremes in order to capture the weed if he spotted anyone carrying plants.

Realistically I think this is a mutual party issue and the fault could lean both directions. I think instead of punishing everyone for this or trying to find minute issues I would like this to be a learning point and reminder.

1. Players who have a gun out on safe but in their hands still place others under FearRP.
2. Be careful how close you get to your NLR even if you don't have a warning appear as it could get you caught into a situation unintentionally.

THREAD CLOSED; REPORT COMPLETE.