Limelight Forums

Full Version: Using another vehicle that arent EMS vehicles as EMS = FailRP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So uh yeah.
I am usually driving with the armoured sprinter because:
I dont like the handling of the Ambulance
" of the coroner Van
The EMS tahoe is ok but I just dont like it.

Then I got this message:
[Image: FdpObMs.png]
ANd what can I say. What? since when, what rule?
WELCOME TO LIMELIGHT
*Gets popcorn*
I apologize for the inconvenience, after gathering opinions and searching it up, I came to the realization that the Armoured Sprinter can be used by EMS. I know I should've relayed it to you, but unfortunately I had to leave.
(Oct 19, 2019, 09:11 PM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for the inconvenience, after gathering opinions and searching it up, I came to the realization that the Armoured Sprinter can be used by EMS. I know I should've relayed it to you, but unfortunately I had to leave.

All good, thanks for the reply.
I was confused at that time.  Thumbs Up
Apologies for this.

As Aryen states, a mistake was made here. We're all human and mistakes are inevitable, but I've spoken with Aryen as well as others and the official position on this is that using such vehicle as EMS under these circumstances does not constitute FailRP.  You're fine to use the vehicle under these circumstances as EMS going forward. I'm sorry that this happened though, and I'll see what I can do internally about making sure that we learn from what happened here.

In the future though, I would have much appreciated a quick message on Discord or a Forum PM asking what's going on. I can totally understand why you would be concerned and confused by the message you received, but you could very easily have gotten this resolved (maybe even quicker!) had you come to either Overlewd or myself directly to see what was going on.

Anyhow, all said and done, what's done is done and Aryen has apologised. Again, you have my apologies too. Going forwards, we should be clear on this front now. Seeing your response, I'm fairly sure we're good here so I'll close this thread out and if you've got any questions, my DM's remain open to them.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!