Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ollie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ollie (STEAM_0:0:460104642) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-19 11:53
Summary: So he rammed my car at first so i called the cops on him, then he began to follow me and after a while he left and drove towards connectivity road i stayed a little bit inside the city and then left the city too but Ollie were just hiding under his hummer H1 with a firearm and as i drove past him he began to shoot at me witch resulted in me dying
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ISgguSDw2ek be advised that the AMD relive software dosent record my mic for some reason so you can't hear what i say sorry about that
‍ No where in the rules does it say this is not allowed. I had my job title set to "Harrison Mafia" and had a reason to kill you (for snitching which could get me arrested). I have done the same multiple times before and never got into trouble as it is allowed.
okay i didnt know the reason for you killing em but still you didnt need to kill me since youi killed me 5-10 minutes after i called the cops on you ramming my car and they didnt do anything either they passed uis a lot of times not caring about the 911 call and you still killed me when i were minding my own business

Based on the reason for the kill it does appear to have been reasonable and appropriate. While some officer's may have passed and didn't become involved there is always a chance you could have jeopardized his safety when he is associated with the mafia and thus felt threatened.

THREAD CLOSED; REPORT COMPLETE