Limelight Forums

Full Version: Still receiving errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I have subscribed to the appropriate workshop content, and purchased and downloaded the games stated. I have gone into gmod, pressed the controller icon and ticked the stated games (Not ticked any others). Joined the server and are presented with errors still.

[Image: tfAboPV.jpg]
Did you restart your game since ticking the games? Just to make sure it’s not that small issue.
As long as you’ve installed and loaded up the relevant games you shouldnt still get texture loss (yet that’s mainly for map / player model issues). CSS, HL2 and some others (should be listed on content page) 

Erm I’d say something is interfering with LL addons, have you tried uninstalling all addons then only reinstalling LL’s? 

Let us know if this solves the issue
(Oct 18, 2019, 02:17 AM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]Did you restart your game since ticking the games? Just to make sure it’s not that small issue.

I tried even restarting my computer and still the issue was there. I'll try what apollo suggested and see where I get to
(Oct 18, 2019, 08:34 AM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you’ve installed and loaded up the relevant games you shouldnt still get texture loss (yet that’s mainly for map / player model issues). CSS, HL2 and some others (should be listed on content page) 

Erm I’d say something is interfering with LL addons, have you tried uninstalling all addons then only reinstalling LL’s? 

Let us know if this solves the issue

I played the games a little, ensures they were correctly mounted, uninstalled everything and then reinstalled ONLY limelight addons and I am still getting a few errors:
[Image: 7SBonaJ.jpg]
Seems like these errors are for the accessories ? Any other further errors ? 

Sub to this - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=572310302
(Oct 18, 2019, 08:06 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like these errors are for the accessories ? Any other further errors ? 

Sub to this - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=572310302

I have tried subscribing to this however it didn't seem to fix the issue.
The errors seem to be world models that are causing issues, for the hands / keys as well as all guns ONLY when they are holstered
I would suggest uninstalling GMod and also deleting the Gmod folder from your disk once uninstalled via Steam (look for your Steam folder on your disk -> steamapps-> common -> delete Garryd Mod). 

Then go to workshop and click on your profile pic on the right so you basically land at a page where only your subbed addons are etc. Unsub from everything.

Then install Gmod again, download all the 3 collections (subscribe to all) and once in game, directly go ahead and mount the content from the other games via the controller. 

Restart the game just to be sure and try joining the LimeLight server... In case you do that, please tell us the results.

This is a way to try and get it fixed asap to make sure nothing broke last time when you mounted the content etc. It shouldn’t take you too long as the game is rather small and the content packs are around the size of the game Smile

Be aware that this deletes all your binds though as it is like a complete and fresh „new game“.

I can’t assure you that it works but it might and hopefully will Wink
(Oct 19, 2019, 01:09 PM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest uninstalling GMod and also deleting the Gmod folder from your disk once uninstalled via Steam (look for your Steam folder on your disk -> steamapps-> common -> delete Garryd Mod). 

Then go to workshop and click on your profile pic on the right so you basically land at a page where only your subbed addons are etc. Unsub from everything.

Then install Gmod again, download all the 3 collections (subscribe to all) and once in game, directly go ahead and mount the content from the other games via the controller. 

Restart the game just to be sure and try joining the LimeLight server... In case you do that, please tell us the results.

This is a way to try and get it fixed asap to make sure nothing broke last time when you mounted the content etc. It shouldn’t take you too long as the game is rather small and the content packs are around the size of the game Smile

Be aware that this deletes all your binds though as it is like a complete and fresh „new game“.

I can’t assure you that it works but it might and hopefully will Wink

This worked a treat. thank you you absolute gem
Issue resolved,

Thanks