Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unplayable, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
game randomly disconnects me, as well as every 30 minutes the game gets a stutter and ctd
What do you mean by "CTD"? Also, what happens when the game disconnects you? Do you instantly land in your main menu or do you have a connection timeout? 

Regarding the stutter, Garry's Mod takes to lag as its poorly optimized and when there are a lot of people online, your game stuttering is quite usual most of the time.
Is the game launched on 64bit ?
I think the 32 Bit Version mostly causes crashes where the game freezes and kills itself or gets a lua panic error, that’s why I didn’t suggest that yet Big Grin 

But as Apollo said, try the 64 Bit version in case you don’t have it enabled already. Just right click your Gmod in your steam library -> click on properties -> Betas -> select the 64 Bit Version in the drop down menu and that’s it. Once you launch gmod make sure to select the 64 Bit option.

Greetings
CTD = Crash to Desktop
Thank you Smile 

‍ Please try the 64 Bit version, I already explained how you can change the build in the previous post. It’s very likely to be fixed by doing that Smile
Game is fixed after transfering to 64bit version in betas

cheers.
Thread Resolved / Archived