Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Benny0421

Ban ID: 9319

Banned by: [L²] Night

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: FearRP // many priors, make sure to read the rules THOROUGHLY on return.

Why should you be unbanned?:         Hello LL team,
I broke one of the most important rules on the server and ignored it, so I was banned to think about that what i did wrong and time to read the rules thoroughly. Now I've read the rules carefully and concentrated so that such an error can not happen again. I apologize for breaking one of the biggest and most important rules on the server (FearRP). Therefore, I do not want to stop playing on the server, so I write this UBR. I know it's only 1 week but I have enough time at the moment to think up a lot of good and cool ideas for a good RP which i want to translate them directly into the game(play).
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Benny0421.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Benny.

I issued the suspension based on your immense amount of priors and taking into account how blatant the situation was. I discussed this thoroughly with you in-game and speaking to ‍ after the incident who originally took up the case, he agreed that a week's suspension would be more than fair, and he would have issued the same. I also raise the point how you were told when you were unbanned from your permanent ban by Bambo that you needed to read the rules, which either you haven't done, or haven't done very well in my opinion, sadly.

I feel it's important to have you serve the remaining 4 days because I emphasised in-game with you that I wanted you to read the rules, which is reflected in the ban reason. For you to properly understand the rules, I'd much rather have you spend the rest of your suspension reading the rules and asking questions (as you have done already via PM's which I appreciate) which would then allow you to take these onboard into gameplay at the end of your suspension. I must be clear, the suspension here, as with most others, serve as a learning experience as well as a punishment which is why it's important to me that this remains as is.

I hope you're able to return to us in 4 days time with a better understanding of our ruleset, but as for this appeal I'll have to deny it I'm afraid.

Thank you.