Limelight Forums

Full Version: Animations UI Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: rR3R9q7.png]

Hey all,
At long last you can express yourself through our new animations update! Animations can be activated either by
commands or through the beautiful panel made by which is accessible by pressing f5.

[Image: 4HavuhV.png]
Animations panel

Currently we have 21 new animations, but we plan on adding some more so feel free to suggest any ideas you may have! /givemoney and voice radio are now tied in with animations to reflect the action. Please keep in mind that abuse of animations much like the /handsup function is considered FailRP. Unrealistic use is not allowed. 

F5 is the default for the ui.
You can re-bind the ui by using

Code:
bind <key> animationui

Example:

bind F4 animationui

Animations by Night and Welker
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Point Left
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Point Right
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Give
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Radio Call
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Take pill
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Hand on holster
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Hand out (signalling stop), other hand on holster
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Hand on duty belt (as if adjusting)
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Clap
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Cross Arms
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Crying
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Guard Stance
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Lean Stance
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Hands in pocket
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]“Sunbathe” - lying in back with arms behind head
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Sit ups
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Eavesdrop
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Alternative gun safe mode (pistol)
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Sore back
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Praying
·[font=Times New Roman]        [/font]Facepalm

Credits
Animations:
UI Panel
Fixes & implementation
Sounds 
Animations Content
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1891066655
My god, I've been waiting for these for a while. They look awesome! Well done to everyone who worked on it.

Pat

YAYaya
Great work everyone involved! I love such projects where so many contributors (admins, contribs, devs, members, etc) come together! Nice work!
yayaya
Are more of these animations going to be implemented and paired with in-game actions in the future?
Looks great, by the way.
I absolutely love it. I am really looking forward to see the usage of these new animations, they really add a lot to the server.

Awesome work!
Whats the Command to rebind the Menu
As a suggestion, you should probably remove the ability to walk when you use certain positions... That would prevent some strange situations xD
HAH this is lit
I just wanted you to know that, I love you very much.
90% of the cops are so gonna use ''Hands on belt'' while pulling you over now.. Ouf

Great job a damn good update!
Looks like they've all come together quite nicely.

I'll be sure to use the radio call and duty belt adjustments (probably more than everyone else in the MCSO Tongue)
Thanks for all your feedback in regards to the abuse of certain animations and the forced F5 bind.

All issues have been fixed:

https://limelightgaming.net/services/changelogs/index.php?rev=11546,11548,11556,11570,11571

F5 is the default for the ui.
You can re-bind the ui by using

Code:
bind <key> animationui

Example:

bind F4 animationui
Animations still run when a weapon is out, causing for some funky shit to happen. Should probably disable that.
Dope update though
Pages: 1 2 3