Limelight Forums

Full Version: What do these errors mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah it's in the title. Could be something to do with CS/CSGO props. I haven't seen it before ever and i'm not sure what to do, though it isn't too much annoying for gameplay, it is irritating for Gunfights, etc.

Picture 1
Picture 2
oh dear christ... that is like.. fuck knows. Sorry bud. Let me ask around some of my friends.

Apex

I've never seen missing textures or errors like that before
Oh I see you might have some addons conflicting? In the last pic you literally have a second hud overlaying the LimeLight one Big Grin

Guv

id say conflicting addons
Forget it - I think its the CW HUD that got me thinking its corrupting addons.

Yes, I agree with the others, these Errors are really strange. It might really be some kind of conflicting addons, e.g. another version of EvoCity that you have in your downloads?
(Oct 14, 2019, 10:54 PM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]Forget it - I think its the CW HUD that got me thinking its corrupting addons.

Yes, I agree with the others, these Errors are really strange. It might really be some kind of conflicting addons, e.g. another version of EvoCity that you have in your downloads?

Did it work?
Sorry, I wasn’t the one having the issues Tongue I was trying to assist but the guy with the issue didn’t reply back ever since.

Also just ignore this post  if you were asking Jeff Ford, it just looks as if you were asking me Smile
Fixed - Bad addon file that seems to have stopped these errors appear since I removed it, or at least so far.

Thread can be closed.
Issue resolved, thread closed and archived.