Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Blog - Development Blogs Enhanced.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KXHg13ZB8L2O.jpg]

Those of you who are interested in the inner-workings and behind the scenes of Limelight will be excited to hear about our new blog, where you can currently find development and HR-related posts. We have transferred all our previous blog posts (except for one) across onto this new platform and hope the introduction of our new blog will allow for future posts to be created in a more organized and attractive manner.

Check out the new blog here.

As always, we encourage your feedback! Whether that be regarding the visuals of the site, the blog content or the site itself, all feedback is welcome. Oh, and some of you will be pleased to know that we’ve even got a dark mode!

With thanks to:
:- Thread
:- Graphics
:- Front End
:- Setup / Hosting
:- DNS Setup
:- A special post :^)
There's gonna be more HR blogs too, don't worry! :>

I've already got one in the works.
If I may suggest, you should mirror some of the bigger posts on the blog to the LL twitter to make it look more like a game development twitter. However, the blog looks pretty fucking awesome so far.

Limelight is making a comeback. Keep it up guys!
(Oct 14, 2019, 05:41 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]If I may suggest, you should mirror some of the bigger posts on the blog to the LL twitter to make it look more like a game development twitter. However, the blog looks pretty fucking awesome so far.

Limelight is making a comeback. Keep it up guys!

The twitter is back up and we've been mirroring content already and even shared the release of the blog, so I'd say this suggestion is already done but thank you.
very cool