Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dupe Manager doesn't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The past couple days the dupe manager hasn't been able to load for me. It has loaded successfully in the past and I've used it, not sure what it causing it to stop loading. I don't think I'm doing anything differently than I usually do. (Same browsers, no vpn or anything, etc).

Thank you for your report. Looks like the dupemanager ran into a deadlock. It should be alright now.
Thanks for your patience and please let me know if that works for you.

Greetings, Burnett
Still getting the same screen when trying to access the dupe-manager.
bump Dupe manager still isn't working for me.
I can't tell what is it because it works for me.

Please forward more information on this subject:

- What is your browser?
- Have you checked the Developer Console (F12) for any errors in the console tab?
- Do you have many contraptions/dupes in your folders?

Once I've received this information I will use your SteamID to perform some checks on the dupe manager
to pin-point the issue.

Thanks and Greetings, Burnett.
I'm using Firefox. I have tried other browser's and they're just the same.
Here a screenshot of the browser console.
I don't think I have that much stuff in terms of dupes, certainly not on the Build server or Main Server when looking in-game.
Thank you very much for providing your information. I will look into this and get back at you.
*bump*

Pretty sure it might be the amount of dupes I have.
I've just remembered that recently I did accidentally move one of my folder structures over to another server and had the 'copy' mode on by accident. It might've glitched and created infinite duplicates that could be causing the interface to not load.

If need be, feel free to delete all my dupes apart from the ones on the build server. (If you have to delete my dupes that are on the build server to fix the issue then go ahead).
Thanks for your help once again in troubleshooting this!
*bump*

It's been over 2 weeks since this was opened. It sucks not being able to get my dupes off the build server. I feel it seriously limits my gameplay on the server not being about to use any of my dupes.

I realise everyone has their own lives, but its been 2 weeks and I'm just looking for an update or a fix.
I'll give this issue higher priority.
Your dupe folders were fixed. On v4b1 you had multiple /rockford/ circular references (eg. folders) causing the Dupe Manager to abort the request. I removed those references and kept the original files in place. 

Thanks for your patience.

Greetings
Thank you so much for fixing this. My dupe manager now loads and appears to work.
I thought it was something to do with the folders I copied. I'll have to remember to make sure copy mode is disabled next time I'm moving lots of my structure around.

Thanks so much once again Burnett!
Lovely, well done Burnett. Closed and archived.