Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> xTreyALT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: xTreyALT (STEAM_0:0:496609289)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-12 23:37
Summary: Myself and @TheAgriYob were providing traffic control on Main St. for an oversized load. Whilst we were doing that, I observed a white VW Golf with the License plate Crip 2 drive past me and into the blocked area. I advised the subj to stop in which he failed to due so. He then ran over @TheAgriYob‍ , and I pulled him out of the car at gunpoint. He advised he was an SSA, I advised him of why he was in custody and cuffed him. I then entered the warrant, which was approved by the pres for 15 min. The subj then DC'd and immediately rejoined. Sean's shadow play was inoperative, and I am unable to upload due to my living in a rural area. A screenshot showing him get cuffed, then him dc is attached.
Evidence: [Image: CbptCKq.jpg]
Wrong forum name but tag me on ‍ If you need any more from me Smile
Thank you for your report. Ill look into it.
Alright the report will be concluded with the application of a 4 day ban for disconnecting to avoid an rp (arrest).
The reason for the relatively long ban is a prior offense in that regard. ‍ is also adviced that as a Secret Service Agent he should not leave the proximity of the townhall or the president/vice president if its not directly related to a security measure (see rule 11.5) A violation of this particular rule can not be confirmed at this point though.

With kind regards,
Marsh