Limelight Forums

Full Version: Deadly shooting in Halle, Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Deadly shooting in Halle, Germany

Police in Halle confirms that shots were fired in the eastern German city. They warn locals to stay indoors, saying multiple possible suspects fled in a car. One eyewitness told regional public broadcaster MDR that one of the suspects was wearing a military-style combat uniform and was armed with "multiple weapons."

At least two people have been killed in the attack in the eastern German city of Halle. The shooting occurred near a synagogue while the Jewish community was observing Yom Kippur, but a connection has not yet been confirmed. The police have detained one suspect, but have warned that others may remain at large.

Shots were also reported in the neighboring town of Landsberg following the shooting in Halle, but police did not immediately provide further details or say whether the two shootings were related.

Also, a car was hijacked about eight miles away from the attack sites shortly after the shootings.

[Image: 7Ncw4gu.png]

[Image: XkoKFPf.jpg]

DW , CNN
rip.. this world has gone to shit
Same world, just more coverage and better weapons
Ouch. I live there >.<
Good thing I wasn't around at that time.
Eyewitness video - Looks like they're fighting with the police

VIDEO

Police gathering on one of Halle's main crossings:

[Image: db8cb08f2e7e0fde.jpg]IMAGE
https://www.google.de/amp/s/m.bild.de/re...obile.html

It’s a German article from BILD. I agree that it usually isn’t the best source for information but sometimes they’re the fastest. 

What is basically confirmed by the police:

It was one guy who streamed it live via twitch. He placed explosives at a synagogue, tried to open the main „gate“, couldn’t. He then killed an old woman that was just going by from behind, then drove off to a kebab and killed a guy there, had a shooting with the police were he was hit. 

He then fled (as seen in the video), arrived at another village and wanted another car. After getting that one, he had a crash with a truck on the highway which was when the police was finally able to arrest him.

Just fucking horror.
Also quite questionable that the media (at least in Germany) didn’t yet speak about terrorism, while it (in my opinion) is pretty clear. 

Everything happened on a Jewish holiday, he tried to enter a synagogue (which was full at that time!). After failing to get in he drove to a kebab and killed a guy there... 

It’s also confirmed that the suspect is a NEO-Nazi. 

Mhm maybe everything is just a coincidence? I don’t think so.
It's disgusting. I'd say is it an act of Terrorism.

RIP.
Do you guys in Germany not have security at temples? We have volunteer unarmed security, armed security, and police officers during high holy days. If he tried entering a temple in the US, he would have been shot dead.

Other shit: What is he wearing? Looks like a uniform and a helmet, idk if that is meant to be like a nazi uniform (calling )

The gun you can see in the video, seems like its a slamfire shotgun or something. He pulls the barrel out after firing the gun, which seems like it could be an improvised 12 gauge. I guess we'll wait and see what it actually was later.
We don’t really have that, no. At least not usually.

Also there is an interesting 4chan discussion about this. He basically used homemade shit.
Too hostile, removed.

- Goigle
I honestly must say that it’s fucking important to help people. 

I think it’s funny how American etc are like „Yeee Germany is dumb they gonna take everybody in their Country and then they gonna become an ISIS nation“ what so ever. Like wtf? Germany at least tried to help people, what it also did. Yes, at some point it’s too much, but 99,99% of the people that were brought to Germany do not have bad intentions. The problem is that 0,01%. 

I agree Germany made mistakes and at some point it was too much. The issue is that so few countries need to handle so many refugees, while other countries do bs. The US fucking lowered the already low number of refugees that are allowed every year like wtf (well it’s also Trump‘s Gov mostly but still).

Also  do not forget that what happened yesterday was done by a 27 year old German NEO-nazi, who will now be imprisoned for the rest of his life. This has nothing to do with „ISIS“ whatsoever, just with right wing extremism which is a big problem in Germany again.
(Oct 10, 2019, 11:52 AM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly must say that it’s fucking important to help people. 

I think it’s funny how American etc are like „Yeee Germany is dumb they gonna take everybody in their Country and then they gonna become an ISIS nation“ what so ever. Like wtf? Germany at least tried to help people, what it also did. Yes, at some point it’s too much, but 99,99% of the people that were brought to Germany do not have bad intentions. The problem is that 0,01%. 

I agree Germany made mistakes and at some point it was too much. The issue is that so few countries need to handle so many refugees, while other countries do bs. The US fucking lowered the already low number of refugees that are allowed every year like wtf (well it’s also Trump‘s Gov mostly but still).

Also  do not forget that what happened yesterday was done by a 27 year old German NEO-nazi, who will now be imprisoned for the rest of his life. This has nothing to do with „ISIS“ whatsoever, just with right wing extremism which is a big problem in Germany again.

No American in here (or that I know of) would say or has said something like that. I just think it’s fucked.
(Oct 9, 2019, 09:44 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys in Germany not have security at temples? We have volunteer unarmed security, armed security, and police officers during high holy days. If he tried entering a temple in the US, he would have been shot dead.

Other shit: What is he wearing? Looks like a uniform and a helmet, idk if that is meant to be like a nazi uniform (calling )

The gun you can see in the video, seems like its a slamfire shotgun or something. He pulls the barrel out after firing the gun, which seems like it could be an improvised 12 gauge. I guess we'll wait and see what it actually was later.

There is security at some temples, but simply not at every single one. Also, the danger of a (right-wing) terrorist attack was considered pretty low by German Authorities.

The man is wearing a standard green military shirt, available in every single military-themed clothing shop. The helmet should also be available somewhere. Besides that, he is wearing standard cargo-pants. It is not (meant to be) a nazi uniform in any way, not the clothing, not the helmet.

According to authorities, he used multiple weapons. I doubt it is a 12 gauge as it is literally impossible to get your hands on that in Germany.
As far as I know self-built shit. Heard it took him 1-2 minutes to fix his gun while the people inside that Kebap Shop could have run away, which they didn’t (wtf?). Also, I heard that it took him 3 shots or so with 3 feet distance to kill somebody with his shit guns. Pure retard in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2