Limelight Forums

Full Version: 5 teenager break into a store and flee with a BMW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably an interesting story to hear, so here you have it:

5 children between the ages of 12-14 broke into a tech store in Cologne at around 2:30 AM on a Sunday. They stole goods that are valued a few thousand euros. 

The police got notified about this issue and soon arrived, but the teenagers fled with a BMW and the pursuit started. The police tried to catch them with lots of police cars + a helicopter. The teenagers tried to escape with speeds above 200 km/h on the highway. The teenagers were then caught in Essen, a city 70km away from Cologne.

In Germany teens below 14 cannot get punished for anything they do. This means the oldest ones, that were already 14, are most likely going to be punished in some kind of way, the others not. Some kind of action will still be taken against them or their parents I guess.
Anyone under 14 can’t be punished for ANYTHING?
Yes, in Germany people under the age of 14 do not count as punishable for anything. It’s just that their parents get questioned in their abilities what so ever, and these kids might end up being taken away from their parents etc. But no jail what so ever.
So if someone under the age of 14 wanted to go on a stabbing spree, he would face no repercussions?
Yeppp.
Listen Germany, I know the US is pretty fucked up, but that is like....FUUUUUUUUUUCKED UUUUUUUPP
(Oct 8, 2019, 04:30 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Listen Germany, I know the US is pretty fucked up, but that is like....FUUUUUUUUUUCKED UUUUUUUPP

if u go to Germany, just sexually identify as 13 and ur golden
(Oct 8, 2019, 10:12 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 8, 2019, 04:30 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Listen Germany, I know the US is pretty fucked up, but that is like....FUUUUUUUUUUCKED UUUUUUUPP

if u go to Germany, just sexually identify as 13 and ur golden

2 jokes