Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> simplex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-05 19:55
Summary: fearRP
Evidence:
i drive first person only mate and on both instances you can clearly see your not in my field of view so i cant see you and my engine very loud hard to hear you
on both times i was already gone by the time u had weapon raised
(Oct 5, 2019, 10:14 PM)Simplex Wrote: [ -> ]on both times i was already gone by the time u had weapon raised

[Image: QHikhzH.jpg]
[Image: UUDhxHJ.jpg]
Under review
(Oct 5, 2019, 10:14 PM)Simplex Wrote: [ -> ]i drive first person only mate and on both instances you can clearly see your not in my field of view so i cant see you and my engine very loud hard to hear you
Considering the fact Dan says "Get out" several times, even when your engine is idling, you should've been able to hear Dan speaking. And considering the fact that you can hear the HK416 cock whenever someone pulls it out, I would've thought you would've heard that regardless of camera view.

(Oct 5, 2019, 10:14 PM)Simplex Wrote: [ -> ]on both times i was already gone by the time u had weapon raised
Doesn't make a difference if he is or not you're still under fearrp regardless of the weapons safety mode.
I honestly thought he was still in his vehicle giving chase and shouting from his vehicle, and i didnt even hear his gun load over my engine. if i saw him with his guns i would of stopped, but i was just looking straight at the road
PR Approved,

In both situations, fearrp was broken by the user. A day ban will be issued
Forgot to close and move to approved.