Limelight Forums

Full Version: Permanent unban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Joulle

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]5959, [font=Roboto, sans-serif]6104[/font][/font][/font]

Banned by: @[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Bambo  @[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Daley[/font][/font]

Server: The main rp server

Ban Reason:
[Image: FyY93IPBS16-UaZiGuI5Iw.png]

Why should you be unbanned?:
To be honest, I haven't thought about being unbanned for a long time. Nevertheless here I'm. What can I say other than I apologize for wasting everyone's time with all the arguments I've had with admins on the server and coming with other 2 accounts with the only one intention. To troll because I couldn't just accept 'losing' some argument or a situation where I often was eventually banned.

It may have been a good idea in my head to troll and annoy the staff team back then, and continue to do so even on the forums.

All in all I'm asking for yet another chance to have fun on the server, in a different way this time. I think I can keep myself in check and not get in to heated arguments which eventually caused me to get cynical and troll the next weeks.

Evidence: -
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Joulle.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Joulle, 

I'll discuss this with Daley
Hello Joulle,

I've discussed this ban with Daley and we decided to unban you, however the DA's will remain banned of course.

Please go over the rules again and welcome back!