Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello from kellekerell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear LimeLight community,

due to my recent grinding on LimeLight I totally forgot to make a Return thread as I was already playing a bit on LimeLight in 2016. I guess everybody who was on during the past weeks or so should have seen me, which is why this Return thread is now kind of late, but I just wanted to make one still, just as I did back then. 

It's really nice to see LimeLight flourishing, I love it. Back when I joined in 2016, I remember LimeLight being kind of empty (at least when I was on Sad ), which is also why it wasn't really appealing to me back then. Currently its just awesome. I really enjoy being part of this community, during the past few weeks I was able to make some new friends which shows me that LimeLight is something very special. 

The Roleplay on LimeLight feels more serious than on other semi serious RP communities and I highly appreciate that. It just makes fun to make some Passive, but also Aggressive RP with the current playerbase. Most of the people that are currently playing seem to be nice guys that are capable of good and interesting RP's, its a cool atmosphere for sure. Sometimes there are still minges, but I think the staff team does a great job at keeping them under control, at least most of the time.

Currently I ain't even at home but am visiting my family in another country and I still try to maintain activity... I feel like I don't wanna miss out on anything, fuck me, am I addicted? Probably.

With that said I'm quite sad I won't be able to attend Hightowers Birthday Party which takes place next saturday (12th Oct 2019) at 6PM British Time... I will be on the travel back during this time. Hopefully you stick around tho and check the party out, I think it's gonna be some awesome roleplay that you shouldn't miss.

So in the end - for everybody who didn't interact with me yet: Hey, I hope to see you around on the server Smile

Greetings
Hey! Big Grin
Probably wrote too much sorry guys Sad
I've seen you playing on the server since, nice to see you join us!
Welcome back!
Welcome back! From what I've seen recently you're a positive member of the community and a great roleplayer. Great to have you back.
Welcome back.
Thank you for the kind words guys! Smile
stinky
Ey! You smell! Tongue