Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [F.I] Nemesis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [F.I] Nemesis (STEAM_0:1:3610112) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-04 16:10
Summary: FearRP
2 Officers had him at gunpoint, giving him multiple commands to stop. He had the opportunity to stop.
Evidence:

ForceGhost

Involved, was inside the car.

Right as your colleague says "Out of the car", you open fire, making FearRP invalid.

ForceGhost

Also

11.7 Wrote:You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving.

It seemed to me like you opened fire at a fleeing vehicle that you wasn't aware was armed, dangerous or posing a threat towards you or any citizens with the way it was driving, while only giving us a fraction of a second to respond to the officers commands before opening fire.
Under Review

Discussed with Overlewd prior to determination and both parties agree there was no obvious rules broken. While there was very limited time for the parties in the vehicle to abide by FearRP from the time the vehicle started moving it is understandable why the officers fired on the vehicle.

No punishment issued.