Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: George
Ban ID: 9280
Banned by: [L²] Decay
Server: EU MAIN
Ban Reason: Double Accounting
Why should you be unbanned?:

I was banned by console for double accounting and after being banned permanantly by console I made an unban appeal (I actually lost this one 5 mins ago unban appeal by clicking F5 and it was 600 words... and now I had to redo it all again) after making the unban appeal I waited about a day and tried to join the server and it worked and I thought that an admin unbanned me from the server as I don't understand how a banned person is able to join the server after being permanantly banned so I deleted all my unban requests and I wasn't alone as Decay said he was very confused aswell as to how I was able to join and it would be a good idea to look into how that was able to happen.

Anyway back on the main topic as to why I am banned and why I feel I should be unbanned, I made a huge mistake by trusting SamuelSauce and he led me to become banned for 2 days as I took his word on a situation I had no idea about as I wasn't there and then I trusted his word again and I joined on my other account and I didn't read any rules before however I never knew any rules and I admit all the charges of the ban, I really do however and I have done nothing but try to not break the rules in my year and a bit of being here as I have been playing on and off and I only recently came back to limelight, all of this would of been avoided by reading the rules and I regret not doing so.

As further proof that I have learnt from my lessons all my warns have been for reasons that I have never done again and some of them are weird things that I never thought about until now, I feel manipulated by Samuel as I really took his word without question as he was my freind until recently, I had a huge fallout with him and I had arguments with him over it and I was not in the right mental state to have common sense this would be why I am banned for double accounting and I am not sure if anything I say or show will be enough for you to understand what type of situation I was put into.

I understand how the way I acted affected not only staff but the players aswell and I apologise for everything, I will link some steam screenshots of what happened on Sunday, I would also like to say I have no hard feelings on Decay as he did what he had to do, aswell as Ben, I wish you the best day.

Proof (please excuse my language as I was very annoyed at him)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1878772324
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Steven Tries.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Added formatting to the OP, should be a bit easier to read now Smile
Hello,

I'll gather some opinions from my fellow staff members and come back to you.
Alright, thanks.
Hi,

I've gathered opinions from other staff members. Considering the factors of your case we've decided to unban you. No doubt was it a foolish idea to attempt to circumvent a few days suspesion by using your alternative account and should you try this again it will be very hard for you to appeal it. 

That being said though, it wouldnt hurt to be a bit more critical on who you trust and make sure you're within the boundries of the rules so this won't happen again. 

Welcome back ^^