Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> NiMu, goosjh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: NiMu (STEAM_0:1:323498810) () , goosjh (STEAM_0:0:77069225) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-02 12:50
Summary: Reported Players: Nimu (STEAM_0:1:323498810) & goosjh (STEAM_0:0:77069225)
Server: EU Main RP Server
Time: 2019-10-02 Around 12:50
Summary: So what happend was me and KINS3LLA just finished building a base that we had been working on at Lake as you see in the video. We had been building the whole time and not really had an issue or argument or fight with them at all and then they armed up and grouped up outside our base and raided us.
A few hours before we also got raided by the same 2 people for no reason, they literally just came up to us with guns and threatened us to sell the property and move out to another place. And then later they started shooting and then they killed KINS3LLA and me and broke our weed pots.
Evidence: Here is a video of the second raid.
https://youtu.be/xrc-fbR4sHg
When he opened the doors earlier i saw weed pots in there
Under Review
@Niimuz

So in both instances you were able to see inside the player's base and observe the plants? What were your jobs / roles at the time?
Our jobs / roles at the time were Luchesse Assosciate (Crime family),  not sure about his but mine was luchesse assosciate and i think also thief
And also, what. We saw his weed when he opened up his doors + the fact he had a weed farm sign didnt help him whatsoever.
Original bob

Do you have any information you wish to add alongside what you've already stated in the initial report?

Based on secondary evidence provided confirming the fact there was a sign advertising the marijuana farm I see no reason to punish NiMu or goosjh for their actions. They had a valid reason to raid the base and had multiple factors that backed their raid.