Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Emergency Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had been thinking about creating a group for the emergency service roleplayers for awhile. It's goal would be to organize common practices, have information and training sessions for interested players, roleplay together, have fun, and most importantly be a positive light in the community. I think it would be a great idea for experienced players to become more involved with each other and for new or interested players to learn more about how to make the most out of being in the emergency services. Since the emergency services are such a big part of the server, why not have a group of dedicated people help and improve players' experiences within the departments; consequently, it would also improve players' experiences overall.

As for me, I am still in high school, and I have taken Law Enforcement classes, been apart of a LE group at my local department, currently taking a forensic class, self taught myself some medical knowledge, and currently in the process of joining a group at my local FD. I'm not completely full of knowledge over the fields but I have enough, and I have always been dedicated to roleplaying in the emergency services.  I am fully dedicated to this line of work and I wouldn't if it wasn't for the 5 years of roleplay experience on cityrp, and even more so the people who have been apart of the emergency services. It has only changed me for the better, and I hope that this group could influence more lives like mine to teach them more about the duties of being in the emergency services.

I don't really know how all of this is going to pan out, but it doesn't hurt to try. Here is the discord link. Still a WIP.
Discord: https://discord.gg/Ym877RV
Sounds like a good itea. The question is if its gonna be sustainable but if its done properly this could be a great project. Happy to help out if you need anything

Guv

sounds mint sir
Good Luck with it
I am also always open for questions about it both in-game and out of the game. Albeit knowledge and experience mostly from my own country, in terms of roleplaying I can rack up about 12 years of it mostly focused on the States. Good luck with the group, hope we can get some quality out of it.
Seems pretty cool. I've joined the discord and I've got an idea to improve it. Shoot me a message and we can talk about it Smile
I'm a little late but I'll chip in here. An emergency services RP group for this server will NOT work without LL's support. It's why most die out. Whether it be mixing with non-members or players being inactive, it will always die out until LL decides to do something about the government IG.
I think in order for this to work properly it would require some sort of whitelist system on the server to allow for some actual RP. Without this there wouldn't be the opportunity for people who are recruited to RP, nor would there be any real control over the PD as there is nothing stopping the President right now from demoting the good police to allow for his friendly corrupt police, and nor does a president always allow for emergency services passes to be handed out

Despite this I have joined the Discord in hope that there could be some progression with this. I'd be really interested in helping out with it