Limelight Forums

Full Version: admin issued blacklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: venomousbulldog

Issued by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Aryen[/font]

Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]78816[/font]

Server: city rp 2

Why should you be unblacklisted?:

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]i have received a 2 hour blacklist from weapons for getting out a gun whilst cops were behind me (which i didn't know, no sound and i couldn't see the chat due to my F1 menu blocking chat due to my resolution. the cops were around the corner and out of site when i opened up my menu to arm up as last resort but then literally as soon as i enter the menu and equip ammo, the cops must of come. i didn't even shoot the weapon due to i realized that there were cops behind me at the right time with their guns, so i refrained from shooting them before i was frozen by an admin. i am sick and tired of admin incompetence from Aryen.
[/font]
[/font]

Evidence:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]i proposed a screenshot of my resolution settings after the incident, he said that wasn't good enough. he then told me to wait for him to discuss with night what evidence for me to present but then i was teleported back to aryen and he already imposed the suspension and a blacklist. he therefore has refused my evidence[/font]
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, venomousbulldog.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I agree to my suspension, however my blacklist is unjust, i didn't use my weapon. i was disciplined.
The reason why you were given a suspesion from the servers and a blacklist is because of your prior history regarding FearRP. You seem to have difficulties understanding this thus the rough punishment. both ‍ and ‍ discussed this and came to the conclusion that this was the proper punishment, and I agree 

Before this is concluded is there anything else anyone would like to add?
(Sep 30, 2019, 08:06 PM)venomousbulldog Wrote: [ -> ]Evidence:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]i proposed a screenshot of my resolution settings after the incident, he said that wasn't good enough. he then told me to wait for him to discuss with night what evidence for me to present but then i was teleported back to aryen and he already imposed the suspension and a blacklist. he therefore has refused my evidence[/font]
I asked for recordings of the situation. I thought I was being very clear on that. You proposed to send me a screenshot, showing your resolution but that wouldn't be enough, you could easily change it, so that's no solid proof. What I discussed with Night was the whole situation, you told me you had no recordings of the situation, therefore I stopped asking for proof and you never even mentioned it after I told you that a screenshot wouldn't be necessary. On your unban request you claimed that I gave you no time to send proof or discuss it, but somehow we spent about 10 minutes on the rooftop before issuing the suspension and blacklist, giving you a chance to discuss further and ask any questions before getting banned and you never mentioned evidence and neither did I since I had already moved on from that, thinking you didn't have any. 

The blacklist was indeed a rough punishment, as Decay said but that's cause you were already suspended several times for FearRP and this serves as a lesson.
Denied.