Limelight Forums

Full Version: [split] banned incorrectly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: venomousbulldog

Ban ID: 9269

Banned by:[L²:M] Aryen ‍ 

Server: city RP 2

Ban Reason: fear RP

Why should you be unbanned?:

Aryen has suspended me from the server due to fear RP stating that i had a verbal warning from in game cop to stop and a text warning. However, my resolution was at 1024 at the time( so my f1 menu blocks the chat), and i don't have sound on my PC. aryen wasn't prepared to reason with me and by that, i mean he totally wasn't up for what i had to say about why i should be exempt from verbal and text warning as i didn't have sound and i couldn't see the chat. also, when i noticed i had cops come up to me after i escaped, i didn't shoot them at all (before i was frozen by an admin). i have had numerous trouble with aryen (the administrator on trial) and this is now one of them. i'm totally outraged by the incompetence and the justness for my situation for the reasons stated above and further serious reports, on aryen (admin on trial), will be made along with a report on Night (the super admin)

Evidence:
i proposed a screenshot of my resolution settings after the inccident, he said that wasn't good enough. he then told me to wait for him to discuss with night what evidence for me to present but then i was teleported back to aryen and he already imposed the suspoension and a blacklist. he therefore has refused my evidence.
Why were you running round with your F1 menu open?
‍ i was in the clear of cops so i started arming up for the worst
Hello Venomous, 

I wanna start off by asking why you would go on the F1 menu to equip a weapon, knowing that you had police cars chasing you at a close distance? Running out of the car and opening the menu would undoubtedly put you under FearRP as the cops would run up to you with guns, which clearly wasn't a good decision. If you weren't taking it out to shoot them, then what was the intention? In-Game you stated that you thought you left the cops behind, and that you didn't know they were close to you, however while equipping the gun on the menu, a cop car blocked your way while walking, which clearly shows that you knew you were surrounded by cops, meaning you couldn't take out a gun as you were under FearRP. 

Letting you go by stating that you had no sound or low resolution wouldn't make it fair since that could be used as an excuse to justify any rule breakage, especially after seeing that you had been previously suspended from the server from breaking FearRP 4 times. I also asked you to provide some solid evidence of the situation, where sound and chat was not visible from your point of view, however you failed to do so. Therefore, I decided to give you ban.
But the point is, I asked you "what evidence should i provide?". you said you would talk to Night and and be back. i was fine with that and he teleported me back so i can RP while ‍ has spoken to ‍ about the evidence i should provide. The problem is that rather than just talking to night about what evidence i should provide, they both agreed to blacklist me from weapons (despite me not shooting anyone and i surrendered before i was frozen by an admin which proves my intent of surrendering to police as before i knew it, well trained cops have shown up right to my back and i was surprised it was so quick and i said to myself oh "i'm done".

He then teleported me to an admin sit, where he straight up said (first), we have issued a ban and a blacklist. they never gave me the chance to even know what evidence i should provide. they gave me 0 time to provide evidence at all. i'm sure Aryen has the admin sit recording. watch it.

guys on a real note im serious when i say i gave in when the police confronted me. it surprised me ever since i turned around and i instantly gave up no harm done. again, im sure someone's got footage of being doing no harm done when confronted by their guns.
I've reviewed the case and it's pretty clear. You claim that you simply gave up when you turned around but it was at this time Aryen picked you up, so you really didnt have any choise but to give up. You knew the cops were right behind you as your car had just been spiked. Why you would run away from an armed officer that had just spiked your car is beyond me and this alone one could argue is FearRP, you knew the police were after you, and you knew you couldnt have outran them, It's common sense. 

The ban will remain as it is. Thank you.

-Decay