Limelight Forums

Full Version: banned incorrectly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aryen has suspended me from the server due to fear RP stating that i had a verbal warning from in game cop to stop and a text warning. However, my resolution was at 1024 at the time( so my f1 menu blocks the chat), and i don't have sound on my PC. aryen wasn't prepared to reason with me and by that, i mean he totally wasn't up for what i had to say about why i should be exempt from verbal and text warning as i didn't have sound and i couldn't see the chat. also, when i noticed i had cops come up to me after i escaped, i didn't shoot them at all (before i was frozen by an admin). i have had numerous trouble with aryen (the administrator on trial) and this is now one of them. i'm totally outraged by the incompetence and the justness for my situation for the reasons stated above and further serious reports, on aryen (admin on trial), will be made along with a report on Night (the super admin).
The staff-members have received your unban-request, venomousbulldog.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.