Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:ZaidPlays

[b]Ban ID:8825

[b]Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

[b]Server: Truenorth EU server

[b]Ban Reason:-Probation Enforced, NLR Breakage, had a last warning.

[b]Why should you be unbanned? First things first, I apologize for failing to follow rules time and time again, I believe I have changed since the 6 months close to 7 months I have been banned for, I believe i have changed attitude-wise and maturity-wise, most of my bans were received around a year ago, back when I wasn't interested in roleplaying. I joined limelight with some school friends it was just about having fun and not caring of the consequences but later on realized it was a really good server and got really interested in roleplaying, I won't lie, after I was permanently banned I did go to some other roleplay servers but there was none really like Limelight, If I am granted a second chance I do promise to distant myself from bad situations I will also do more passive RP but that doesn't mean I won't do AggresiveRP, I believe aggroRP is the main type of roleplay that I enjoy but I do promise to be more careful and ask staff about grey areas if I'm not too sure on a certain rule that hasn't been properly mentioned in the rules. I've taken the time to slowly read through the rules again and asked people on grey areas that I don't fully understand. I hope you come to realize how much I enjoyed this server and allow me back.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Unban request.

[b]Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Zaidplays.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Zaid, 

This is being put through a vote which should end before Friday. 

I'll keep you updated.
(Sep 30, 2019, 12:24 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Zaid, 

This is being put through a vote which should end before Friday. 

I'll keep you updated.

No problem, Thank you.
Hello Zaid,

After an internal vote, we've decided to unban you.

However, your history is worrisome and future punishments could come harsher, although I hope that won't be necessary.

Please read over the rules again and welcome back!

Approved.