Limelight Forums

Full Version: Back fully.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well,

I have come back and seen a massive improvement in player-base.

There is still some people who are not that nice but I have made so many new friends etc etc. The server I was running was really effecting me mentally and kinda nailed in that that is not what I should be doing. I hope to see a lot of you around and role play with my good friend madrad who is new to limelight. I am glad to see some new mods and teachers and I will be role playing around with the CIA I have created and also idk... some other things.

Side not I may write up a clan info section under clans if I can be bothered but I'll see. I just wanna role play Smile Have a good day.

Before anyone asks why I have gone the opposite of formal when I usually am it's beacuse it's 1125, I jsut woke up and cba to spell check or write "Dear everyone, I am now back full-time and intend.." fuck that. Sleep has been shit recently. Right now is really the end haha, have a good day.
Welcome back! Big Grin
I think the non-formal writing is an improvement and will cure others.

Welcome back anyway! Smile
Welcome back my dude!
Good to see ya round again
Welcome back, I've already seen you around a lot! Smile Nice that the playerbase improved in your opinion Big Grin
Welcome back