Limelight Forums

Full Version: Accessories and Suits Price Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, as some people have noticed, the servers went down for about an hour this morning, and everyone now has more money. What happened?

[Image: limelightannouncement.png]

One of our most wanted features, the Accessory Update went live on July the 22nd. The update was mostly well-received but most of the criticism came from the prices being too high which was initially done to provide an economic flush. After many requests about decreasing the prices, we went over the item prices, aiming for realism and fairness; taking into account the utility of individual items, the overall state of the economy and balancing prices between different items (as many now fill similar roles).

We also readjusted suit and clothing prices along with Accessories, as most clothing items were priced in an obsolete manner, and have gotten new features since the initial implementation. Although it seemed as though the new suits were balanced when the Suit Overhaul went live on the 2nd; after we saw all clothing items listed, we were able to provide a more balanced price list for a fairer market overall.

To avoid disadvantaging players who bought accessories or clothing prior, all items with changed prices have been refunded at their old prices.

With thanks to:
Bambo, Internet, and Nightmare for providing suggested pricing.
Internet for Implementation.
Bambo and Internet for writing the thread.
Overlewd and Gungranny for proof-reading services.
mmm yes
me rich now
1.2 mil gained, invested that and managed to get to 3 mil cash and a DB5. Thank you staff, very cool.
Finally got that "obtain a million" achievement, nice one!
After being really sceptical in the beginning, I must say that I agree with the decision made. Good update/change.

Greetings.
Hehehe money money money
so thats where i got 1.3 mil from out of nowhere
(Sep 29, 2019, 04:46 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]so thats where i got 1.3 mil from out of nowhere

yeah same haha
(Sep 29, 2019, 04:48 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 29, 2019, 04:46 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]so thats where i got 1.3 mil from out of nowhere

yeah same haha

You are the least funny person I've ever met
(Sep 29, 2019, 04:50 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 29, 2019, 04:48 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah same haha

You are the least funny person I've ever met

huh?
I got myself a pink hat now
Im happy
(Sep 28, 2019, 11:02 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]1.2 mil gained, invested that and managed to get to 3 mil cash and a DB5. Thank you staff, very cool.

stonks