Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Sam

Ban ID: 8901

Banned by:  [L²]26 @26'
Server: TrueNorth Main

Ban Reason: NLR break, Disrespect.

Why should you be unbanned?:

Hello LL,

I was originally banned for NLR breakage and OOC Disrespect since I was in my probationary period. I would like to point out my original points when banned that: I couldn’t of avoided the NLR zone because it would’ve been doing FailRp as the person did hit me so I had to pursue as I was a cop. Then while pursuing him I said in voice chat ‘I’m going to make a PR on you in a minute’ or something like that. I now fully understand that this was a bad decision and I should not of broken character.

I do know realise I shouldn't have stayed in NLR zone while chasing him, I should’ve left him to run around and spoken to an Admin about his behaviour, but as I was chief at the time and I felt a rouge officer is something I should’ve dealt with. I totally understand why I was banned for this now as I should’ve called an Admin to deal with the player, as of the OOC disrespect I also understand it that I shouldn’t have spoken about making a PR and I should never break character. It’s been over 5 months that I have been banned now and I think I have learnt my lesson to stay out of NLR zones and don’t talk about potentially OOC things IC.

Thank you for reading my Un-Ban Appeal and I hope this can be taken into consideration and a deal can be made. Thanks very much.

Regards,

Sammy

Evidence: None.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Sammy,

Apologies for the delay in this. I was attempting to get 26's opinion on the case but sadly he hasn't been able to help me much in understanding the context or background to the suspension. Whilst we've got bits and pieces, we don't have the entire story. As a result, yesterday I made a vote (as your suspension now falls under our criteria of an edge case) which we aim to have concluded relatively soon to determine the outcome of this appeal.

Thanks for being patient with us, I'll update you when we have more information for you.
No worries about the delay,

Thanks very much for all the help.
Apologies for delay, had a drive failure the day I was supposed to deal with this and have only recently just gotten back on top of everything.

After staff vote, you've been unbanned. Welcome back.

A personal word of advice though, please steer clear from the toxicity you were engaging in prior. I hope we're past that now.

Please read the rules before rejoining, and I hope you enjoy yourself. See you soon.

Approved.