Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> John
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: John (STEAM_0:1:105679680) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Sep-22 22:55
Summary: Player Switched To Mechanic Just To Customize His Car And Then Change Back, There Was Another Mechanic Online At The Time (me), Then decided to disrespect me with my perm ban, etc
Evidence: [Image: MQGxUJH.png]
[Image: vJEpYac.png]
First off you have 0 proof of the timing that i switched jobs you cant just say that i switched then fixed my car for 1min and went citizen.2) While i was mechanic i did my job and fixed guys cars n stuff , yes i did change my car color too but i don't see that as problem because i was doing my job.
Upon checking logs, I can see he did in fact interact with other players so he's fine on that front.

The player disrespect though is something I'm not happy with, and this continues into IC chat when you clear had OOC intentions behind what you said.

As a result, you will be issued with a permanent warning. Please be more respectful of others, I've already had to speak to you today. Let's try and keep in the clear yeah?

Approved. Thanks for the report.