Limelight Forums

Full Version: Permanent Ban to be lifted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Aspire

Ban ID: Unknown

Banned by:

Server: City RP 2

Ban Reason: Double accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: (from closed thread) [font=Roboto, sans-serif]I'm not gonna waste my time and say that I wasn't double accounting but I guess I did something wrong. Account switching is taken very seriously in this server which I know now. It's been over a year till my ban appeal was closed as I did not have further evidence to prove and show that I'm in the right. So instead of me sitting here and arguing with the staff team, I will apologize on behalf on us both. During this past year, I think I've had time to reflect on how I could approach the server in a better way so my brother can play and we've agreed on our decision. So I would like to ask the staff at limelight to dis-ban me as I have had time to relax and play the server in a better way. Please dis-ban me as I want to carry on playing this server as it's enjoyable. Please respond to me as soon as possible, I want to hear from you. Discord: ASPIRE_AUDIOJACK#5352[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Aspire.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Good evening Aspire,

Let's start off with the fact that, while I do not see the full admission in violating our rules (although clearly stated and proven at that time), I did see your friends hop on the server earlier today. I have to say that their attitude, having had one of them in one of my @-sits today, has improved greatly from what I was used to. I sure hope yours will have improved too over the months that you haven't been around our community. I am already glad you are saying you had time to reflect and think about a better and friendlier approach to our community.

On a side-note our rules have been updated and new ones have been implemented next to the existing ones over the period of time that you haven't been around the community, so either way having this being accepted or denied, I'd recommend you give them a read.

I will soon ask around within the team if they have any thoughts on this after which I will then get back to you with a closing statement.
Thankyou for understanding, I will be waiting.
Hello ‍,

Thank you for waiting out the evaluation. I have gathered some opinions from the team and we've come to a final decision:

Your permanent suspension will be lifted on the following conditions:
- Adoniss821, the other account, will remain permanently suspended to avoid any further DA conflicts;
- Any further double-accounting conflicts will result in future suspension appeals to be extremely difficult to accept;
- You will receive a six-month probation (General) in terms of your history on Limelight.

Do you accept these conditions?
‍ These conditions are hard to accept but again to avoid the confusion and any further conflicts I will happily agree to these conditions.
*CLOSED*

Hello ‍,

As you have accepted the conditions given to you per this suspension appeal thread, you will be unbanned on Friday 20th of September 2019 at 01:00AM GMT +1. You will receive a six-month general probation and the aforementioned account that was used in the double-accounting conflict, will remain permanently suspended to avoid future DA-conflicts.

Before you join our services again make sure you have read through our rules, as some rules might have been deleted from, edited or added to our current ruleset since you have last been here. 

Welcome back to the community,

- Wesley