Limelight Forums

Full Version: leon . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 8229

Banned by: 26 @26 

Server:  Live

Ban Reason: Probation Enforced, Powergaming as an officer with malicious intent.

Why should you be unbanned?: I'm sorry for what I had done on that day as a police officer, to be honest, I don't even remember what I had done as a police officer in terms of "power gaming" if I can get some detail about it that will be great. The server is one of the best altho the lag is bad some times, it can't be helped. I understand that it may take a while as 26 has resigned, thank you.

Evidence: N/A

- For Leon, Helping out for him.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Riggs.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Will reach out to 26.
Apologies for the delay, 26 is trying to recall the situation. I've reached out for an update.
Ok take your time Don't rush
Hi Leon -

I was there with '26 when he banned you.
'26 was a bystander. I was a cop, you were a citizen (or an underground role, I can't remember) and Zharkan was a citizen. You and her were both parked illegally. I clamped your cars. You switched to cop to free car and your vehicle.
Yes I do recall the situation, you blalantly switched to unclamp your car. I was instantly met with attitude and disrespect which has happened many times before and going way over the line and accusing certain staff members of a heinous act. 

I will let ‍ figure the outcome of this appeal, but for me I don't believe we should allow your level of toxicity back into the community.
But Ive Changed my attitude am sorry for what ive Done in the Past But that was the Past Now am a lot better then what i then i was Before and As you lot may now I Do have A Disability that makes me Do Stuff what i Don't mean to do So Please Please Please Give Me a chance 

Browny = Leon i hate Being called Leon so that's why its Browny
Hey Leon.

Whilst we appreciate that people change over time, in this case I feel that you may not have changed as much as you may emphasise. Everything seemed a little over the top, and with your history taken into consideration as well, I'm not sure it would be entirely fair to unban you at this point in time. With this kept in mind, alongside the opinions of other members of staff and 26's opinion being posted, I don't think it would be wise to proceed with an unban at this point in time. We understand (as I'm sure you've already acknowledged by many members of staff being patient with you, explaining things a bit more thoroughly and the likes) that you may have a disability, and whilst we’re accepting and welcoming of that, despite many chances given to you, you’ve still broken a fair amount of rules during your time with us which makes it very difficult for to consider an unban at this stage.

As previously mentioned, I don't think that unbanning you right now would be a smart move given how many chances you've had to change and how you acted in the sit and whilst you were banned where you said some very nasty things over Discord towards both myself and 26. As a result, I'll be denying this appeal but wish you all the best and hopefully you might stand a better chance in a future appeal.

Cheers.