Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [FL:RP] Machine Gun Kelly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [FL:RP] Machine Gun Kelly (STEAM_0:1:105679680)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Sep-10 21:55
Summary: The accused randomly attempted  to steal a car from one of my clan members ‍ with no rp reason behind it.

13.2 - You may steal vehicles to sell them back to the owners or other parties, but only with valid roleplay reasons.

13.3 - Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Ig6sF0fIz6o
Under review.
I was Car Thief at that time and i had chop shop which was the garage at connectivity...
(Sep 11, 2019, 02:34 AM)MGK Wrote: [ -> ]I was Car Thief at that time and i had chop shop which was the garage at connectivity...

Just owning the garage at connectivity road dosen't make it a chop shop.

After I killed you, you kept comming back with ur tow truck and driving around my property and pressing my keypad attempting to open my gate, I don't see why a car thief trying to make money by stealing cars would do that. 

We even took you in and told you to not do that again, thats when you keept sending threats and you even put a Breach on my wall and blew it up. Now why would a car thief do that? Risking his own life, it dosent fit.
dude ur talking bout like 30mins difference and maybe more.I stole a car that i would sell back for a lot.The connectivity garage was named chop shop i was going to put the car there and sell it back.After you killed me i have a new life i still drove my tow truck that doesnt mean i was trying to steal your car driving around there can mean anything right.I was Thug you pointed a gun at me it was threat to my life ofcourse i will threat you back then breach the house possibly killing you......
Is there any evidence to support that you did in fact have a chop shop at Connectivity ‍? Otherwise it's quite hard for me to prove.
(Sep 11, 2019, 02:50 AM)MGK Wrote: [ -> ]dude ur talking bout like 30mins difference and maybe more.I stole a car that i would sell back for a lot.The connectivity garage was named chop shop i was going to put the car there and sell it back.After you killed me i have a new life i still drove my tow truck that doesnt mean i was trying to steal your car driving around there can mean anything right.I was Thug you pointed a gun at me it was threat to my life ofcourse i will threat you back then breach the house possibly killing you......

I'm talking about after that you tried to steal the car and I killed you. So just because the door is named "Chop Shop" it's not a chop shop.

So ur a thug you come back and drive around my property multiple times and messing with my keypad for no reason, and then we tell you off, so you decide that you want to kill me and breach my walls. hm i don't see why a thug would do that.
After speaking with the player in-game and seeing the doors still owned as "Chop Shop", it's likely that he owned this property as a chop shop and roleplayed it out as such. Without evidence to support against this, it's extremely difficult for me to approve this based on the fact he didn't have a chop shop when you've only provided a very small portion of video to show an engagement where he was taking the vehicle.

The player also clarified to me in-game that he was stealing cars for the money. With there being evidence to suggest a chop shop was there, I'm satisfied there was background.

As for your claim he was breaking NLR and the other things you stated, you've provided no evidence to support that so sadly I can't act of that unless your able to provide me proof to show otherwise. If this is the case, please open a new player report with evidence to show this.

With that said, denied. Thank you for the report nonetheless.