Limelight Forums

Full Version: Kinda back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who are confused, I left to develop my own server but sitting on there grinding every night with no one coming on is killing me, so I am coming back to limelight for a bit. I am loving RP and hope I can speak with you guys and gain some more hours.
Ah shit here we go again..
Seen you come on a few times recently, welcome back to the server!
Great to have you back man
(Sep 8, 2019, 09:33 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]For those of you who are confused, I left to develop my own server but sitting on there grinding every night with no one coming on is killing me, so I am coming back to limelight for a bit. I am loving RP and hope I can speak with you guys and gain some more hours.

came back to advertise huh or maybe steal some ideas for ur server huh
Welcome back dude, good to see you here again!
(Sep 9, 2019, 02:59 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8, 2019, 09:33 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]For those of you who are confused, I left to develop my own server but sitting on there grinding every night with no one coming on is killing me, so I am coming back to limelight for a bit. I am loving RP and hope I can speak with you guys and gain some more hours.

No need to be like that, just saying hi. I did not or do not intend to advertise my server, and most of the prop packs limelight use are public like the gta ones.
(Sep 9, 2019, 10:17 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 9, 2019, 02:59 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]

No need to be like that, just saying hi. I did not or do not intend to advertise my server, and most of the prop packs limelight use are public like the gta ones.

Don't mind him he is just an old potato bag
(Sep 9, 2019, 10:39 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mind him he is just an old potato bag

mad cuz ur bud fealz got permed uh haha
(Sep 13, 2019, 06:52 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 9, 2019, 10:39 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mind him he is just an old potato bag

mad cuz ur bud fealz got permed uh haha
Nah he got unbanned ages ago. Just stating facts Smile