Limelight Forums

Full Version: Closure of US Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

I’m posting to deliver the unfortunate news that we’ve decided to finally pull the plug on the US server after a stagnated reception.

This decision comes long overdue and although we’ve worked hard on the project through several months to bring the server to life, we ran into numerous obstacles that delayed our plans more than we liked.

Although the US server, unfortunately, didn’t become populated as expected we have learned from our mistakes and that being said the funding and developmental time which was normally allocated to the US server will be diverted into the development of new content and updates on the EU server.

Stay tuned for more upcoming changes and additions!
Finally. A good step in the right direction.
(Sep 3, 2019, 03:34 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Finally. A good step in the right direction.

what you don't like Americans aye
Its not that the US server wasn't a good step, it just became delayed and was announced during a unfortunate situation. Had it been released a few months before its actual release, maybe we would have seen greater things for it.
F *sniffle*. o7
About time. This is a rather good step in the right direction though, so good luck LL
good job! #ComebackOfLL
Shame that it didnt work out.
I will miss it dearly... So many fond memories.
(Sep 4, 2019, 01:44 AM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]I will miss it dearly... So many fond memories.

Don't do em like that.
Shame to see it go but it's for the best, hopefully this'll free up some time and money that can be allocated to other much more needed things.
Was a waste of resources, glad to see them being better used elsewhere.
Glad resources are being focused on the 15 pop server
(Sep 4, 2019, 10:40 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]Glad resources are being focused on the 15 pop server

Better than nothin'
(Sep 4, 2019, 10:40 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]Glad resources are being focused on the 15 pop server

Me too, us 15 people have a rather fun times. Smile
Pages: 1 2