Limelight Forums

Full Version: Resignation of Brynn and Enzyme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello community,

I am here to announce the resignation of two legends, the founding members of our community and long time CityRP staff members and LL super-admins, Enzyme and Brynn. The amount of time, effort, and passion those two have put into the community between them cannot be adequately described by words, so I'd just like to thank them for everything they've done, and wish them all the best in their real life endeavors which have so cruelly taken them away from us.

I'll miss you and I fully expect to see your mugs around the discord/forums/maybe even in-game sometimes. O7
Salutes
You two have done a lot for me, thank you both for listening to my endless, sometimes nonsensical rants and somehow managing with me constantly pestering you when I think the world is falling down but in reality it's anything but :')

Had you two not been here, I doubt I would still be on the team. You've kept my head in it, and your dedication to both your roles and this team overall really shows, and will continue to leave it's mark. I've got big shoes to fill clearly. Your both top lads and I honestly wish you the best wherever you end up. Hopefully you'll still be around to check in eh?
Thank you for everything you've done for the server and community. Wish you the very best!
IM NOT LIKING THIS >:(
why do you have to be replaced with

OT: cya ladies, have a good one
Have a good one boys
Wow. Just fucking wow. You guys have been here for such a long time, especially with FL. You guys have put in so many hours to both communities. Like the post said, it's difficult to describe how much you all have actually done because no human mind would be able to recollect everything you've done. If everything you've done was on a commit page, it'd easily be over 8000 commits. I fully respect what you've both done. Truly.

I'll leave this here.

Pat

You two have been the main supporters of limelight, Im sure the few people that play on the servers will never forget you. Smile
Who?

Jk ily
I'd like to thank Enzyme for being the man that he is, and for the work that he has done. Always fair, strickt, but fair. One of the things ive always like about Enzyme is his referral to the qoute:  "What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right" It's rare to find a man like Enzyme.

I still remember the first encounter with you waaaaay back on FL, i pissed on your police cruiser and you got rather dissapointed haha. Take care my fellow Norwegian <3

Brynn you're a noob, you need to make up your mind damnit. I will always make you shortcakes, even if you dont like em ill force them down your throat c:

Guv

bye Big Grin
Love you both, good luck in future endeavours xxxx
I wish both of you nothing but the best. You will truly be missed. Godspeed brothers—well hold the line from here. 

Ok yea that was corny as hell, especially that last part. 

Seriously tho—gonna miss you both, and I do wish you nothing but the best. 

Take care guys.
Feelsbadman
[Image: TttfnSg.png]

Will miss you both
Pages: 1 2