Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bergen Security Gates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xkS1N9c.jpg]

About us
Bergen Security Gates is a company that provides one single thing; Access Control. Within every field applicable no matter what. We want to worry about your workplace being safe and as a company we shall stick to such concern and something had to be

Our Products

Interior Series

[Image: RH6dDGJ.jpg]

IX-2A: This one way rotating gate is unique in Evocity and fit for your workplace needs. The gate is commonly used on interiors but may also be used on exteriors if it's desired to.
MSRP (Price): $17,500

[Image: gUapFlh.jpg]

IX-2B: Same as the first one above but with 2-way functionality to establish both an entrance and an exit in one gate. It is commonly used on interiors but can also be used on exteriors if needed be.
MSRP (Price): $15,500

Exterior Series

[Image: W1X0AyG.jpg]

DF-2A: A new addition to our series of pedestrian gates, this is our only gate for the exterior series but may also be used in interiors but with a bit of difficulty if installation place is too tight. For interiors, look for the "IX" Series
MSRP (Price): $16,500

Inquiries and Product Warranty
In the case any inquiries may be presented, you may post directly on here or contact me via forum PMs but no immediate answer is guaranteed.

Our products are backed with a life-time warranty, Support via text and On-The-Spot repairs should a part or the entire product go bad. Warranty may be void if the product is seen altered before contacting Service Personnel but in the belief of Right to Repair, voiding may not be required unless it is evidenced when serviced or a tamper-evident sticker presents the "VOID" legend"

More products are to come so keep an eye out.
[Image: 480px-MUTCD_W8-1.svg.png]
I'd be interested in purchasing the exterior version if that's still available?
Can I buy theĀ IX-2A if it is available
(Sep 8, 2019, 09:03 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in purchasing the exterior version if that's still available?

It is available and will be shipped out as soon as possible within 3-5 business days
(I'll be on during the weekends only for now)
(Sep 8, 2019, 10:19 AM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]Can I buy theĀ IX-2A if it is available

Noted down, will be shipped within 3-5 business days
(I'll be on during the weekends only for now)
Dear sir ,

I would be interested in buying both the exterior and interior version. Could you get back to me with a price for 1 of each please! Thanks

The prices are listed in the first post but I'll list them here as well

For the interior series: Prices range from $15500 - $17500 each, all with lifetime warranty and undefined service periods.
Dear sir,

Thank you for listing them, sorry for being an inconvenience. I would like to purchase one internal one and one external one from your pricings I estimate to be worth about $33000 which I shall pay to you next time I am in Evocity if you could drop me a text on this number: 1243-234-643(/pm henry) and I shall pop by your house with the money and hopefully exchange products!

Have a wonderful day,

Tom Whyte.
Prop amount?
(Nov 14, 2019, 04:47 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Prop amount?

Depends but will go around 35-45-ish props.
Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.
Thread appears to not be closed lmao.