Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> тнeoddвαll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guv

Reported Players: тнeoddвαll (STEAM_0:1:186369727)
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Aug-24 21:41
Summary: im aware this guy has been dealt with for the RDM but here's some other stuff which I think is worth looking at | Summary: R/C to avoid [pic] | misuse of tools as SSA [Vid] | Failrp - Trying to take me hostage then abandoning me cuffed [vid]

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAGKf92f...sbk0h00410

https://imgur.com/eL6QzRW
-Involved-

https://youtu.be/MkHRxl-OKg8

The video that happened before this video here. Sorry for no editing, i have listed the rule breaks in the description.

This chap did something similar earlier on and was kicked by Marsh, never to return to face any punishment. He had been alright, if a little odd up until that point. I also appologise for my mic not working. I don't know why it didn't work.

from youtube desc:
Rule notes: Dunno why my mic wasn't working. appologies, turns out i had the Elgato Capture Card as my microphone for some reason...

4.36 - picking up injured man, carries to shop and kills
5.25 - Fear RP
5.46 - more fear RP - insulting ooc
7.39 - player steam ID shown
10.12 - ooc disrespect
10.40 D/c-r/c to avoid Rp situation (I was trying to take him into the nexus to stand trial for killing an innocent person.)
12.40/1255.- false demote

That's about it. I did spend a little time after staying by the lakeside and demoting him from goverment jobs, since I had been made aware that he was taking hostages as a police officer and (as my goverment was very much a protect the people type) didn't fancy that. Not the best thing to do to be fair, but I was the only one with the power online to do anything (President)
and the demote message was "fuck you cunt" something like that
it was just rude
Under review.
Given the circumstances that the accused doesn't seem to have a forum account and also that the videos are a very clear evidence of things that happened, this report will be approved.

Taking their priors into consideration, the accused will receive a week's suspension along with an 8 hour blacklist for both the President and the SWAT/SSA job slot.

The following rules have been violated:

1.3                   (reconnect to avoid RP)
2.1 - 2.3, 2.5   (FearRP)
3.1 - 3.4          (no valid reason for their in game actions, general behavior that doesn't fit the job, abusing the President job slot for unjustified demotions after a reconnect)
9.1, 9.2           (no valid reason for taking the president hostage, as well as leaving him cuffed and locked inside a room)
11.5                (the SSA's job is to guard the president, not to take him hostage or even killing him.)

Closing note:
The RDM has  already been dealt with, but was also a part of my decision on how long the punishment will be. It shows malicious intend of the accused and I think it would be good to give them some time to calm down, read over the rules again a couple of times and maybe develop awareness of how their play style can ruin other people's experience on the server.