Limelight Forums

Full Version: BA - Originalmodders29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif] originalmodders29 [/font]

Banned by: I am not sure witch one they are [L²]/[L²:M] tag. ()

Server: EU live

Ban Reason: Power gaming (I think I don't even know anymore)

Why should you be unbanned?: Well im going to start of with my side of the story as there are always 2 sides. As I joined the server I though I would like to try and roleplay as a police officer since I have never done such a job role. As a police officer I put on a mask (Which was stupid of me and I didn't know it wasn't allowed, but I didn't use common sense) And went on patrol. Over the radio I hear *All units respond please respond* So I turn on my lights. But I miss heard because the police chief said *All units please respond, Radio check* So on my way to nexus I get chased down by a civilian for no apparent reason. I got stopped by the police chief and he tells me *What the fuck do you think you are doing* While the civilian is getting out of his car yelling at me for doing an Illegal U-turn (Even though I my blues and two's on) They both are yelling at me while I try to explain that i'm new and I am not sure what I am doing. Then the Police chief says that I should get out of my vehicle (Not even park it they just stopped me in the middle of the road) So as he is the chief I step out and he carry's on going at me for having my sirens on and my mask on, I tell him *I am sorry. I am new and I am not sure what I am doing, could you help me.* Then he ignores me and starts talking to the civilan, after they finished talking I get demoted without a reason, I ask him why and he ignores me, So I get heated (Which was stupid of me I understand. And cuss him out. He carries on talking to the civilan So i spawn my car ready to drive of but accidently spawn it on myself an i get stuck, then the civilan asks the cop can he hit my car out the way while im stuck inside it and the cop answers yes so the driver drives into me (Trying to kill me) But instead he gets me unstuck so i get back in my car. (now mine and his car are face to face and the cop is standing on the road) I swerve to the left to get away from him as he is pushing my car backwards and come near with the cop swerving him and driving off. He doesn't tell me to get out or nothing but he allows the cilivan to presuit me while i am going street legal speed. He crashes into me and gets the cop to clamp my vehicle and try to arrest me. (This is where power gaming comes in my stupid ass though this would be a smart idea) I turn to the president and demote the chief. (I just wanna add from myself that Yeah that was stupid of me to turn into a president and demote him but, he multiple times Failed RP. I am not claiming that I am innocent because as you can see from this report I do tell the whole truth of what i have done and what he has to, as where he only says what I did wrong, and i am not claiming that because i'm new i should be let off, but I am saying that we are both if the wrong and if anything we should both get punished if so.)

Evidence: I had gotten no evidence because I didn't know this would turn into a forum matter.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, xTreyALT.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.

Trey,

First I'd like to apologize for the late reply, was on the ambulance working the last two nights. Reading over your post it definitely seems like there was more going on in the situation that I wish I could have seen via video evidence which both parties were unable to provide. I will agree with your statement though that generally there are two sides to the story and somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

Based on the information you've provided, your clean history prior to this event, and your honesty in the post and the fact you seem apologetic for your actions I'll remove your ban. Having already served a day and your recognition of the side you had in the situation that was wrong; I have no issue clearing you to return to the server. I would ask that in the future please contact staff whenever possible in these situations and I'd highly recommend the use of a video capture software such as GeForce Experience or FRAPS to help prove these cases in the future. Due to the circumstance that did occur the ban will not be removed from your record but your ban will removed following this post.

On a side note if you ever have questions regarding LEO / Government gameplay please feel free to reach out to me via Discord. I'd like to believe I'm a semi - decent player when it comes to police RP. Wish the best to you and maybe I'll see you around on the server.

- PilotC (Christopher)