Limelight Forums

Full Version: Help, a foil card does not appear in my inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I got an Investigation Foil card while I was in the build server and when I return to the live server and check my inventory it's not there. If someone can help me with this that would be great.
If you get an item on Build it does not cross over to live server.
Inventories on Build and Live are not sync'd.

Anything else, ?

Guv

refund request I guess to get the card on live
Inventories do not sync to live, and are not designed to.
I was told by to post a thread as far as I know as I commented to him.
I believe the intention was for the Card Event not to be live on the Build Server as that is not the roleplay server.
(Aug 17, 2019, 11:57 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the intention was for the Card Event not to be live on the Build Server as that is not the roleplay server.

Then why are the cards also being hosted on the build server? (Just asking)
(Aug 18, 2019, 12:02 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 17, 2019, 11:57 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the intention was for the Card Event not to be live on the Build Server as that is not the roleplay server.

By accident I presume, as it was most likely pushed to all servers at the same time to cover US as well as EU. might be disabling it on the build ones soon™, however I'd wait for confirmation of that from the man himself first.
(Aug 18, 2019, 12:02 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]

Because build and live and US and event all use the same code-base.
At this moment in time, Cards on the BUILD server or EVENT server (Should it be live for whatever reason) won't transfer any inventory updates to the US or EU servers.

I'd like to assume this will probably be fixed to prevent these two servers from giving people cards OR sync Cards across server rather part-way though the event or before another card event, but you'd have to speak to one of the Developers to get a confirmation should they have time to fix this with the current priority development list they have on the table.

Do you have any other questions upon this topic of the Card Event for me (), or @Developers, ?

(7 Days Timeout Post: 25/08/2019)
Not at all, Thanks for your help and hope to see this issue soon to be fixed
[Image: giphy.gif]