Limelight Forums

Full Version: My urban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b]  Mythical 

Ban ID: 7678

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. @[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Doctor Internet[/font]

Server: [EU] 

Ban Reason:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]PRA (22627) - Communist RP - Mass RDM, FailRP, Cop Baiting. - Probation Applied[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  I feel I have changed my attitude since this ban, I have grown up a lot more now. From the day I got banned I left Garry's mod as a whole and haven't been back on the game since today in fact. I have a whole new fresh mind on Roleplay and Rules. I have read the rules again and I know fully understand them, I would like a chance to redeem my name. I would like to be apart of this community once again as I was once before. I would like to roleplay passively. I wanna make new friends here and have fun once again. I regret my actions to what lead to this ban being issued. Hopefully, you will give me the last chance so I can cleary my name and start fresh again with the community.

Thank you for reading this and considering whatever the outcome is. 

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MYTHICÄL.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Approved. Realistically, the only reason you were punished so harshly compared to the others in that RP was due to your probation at the time.

Welcome back, take a read over the rules and enjoy playing.