Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight CityRP Video Contest 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: LL_Video_Comp_Banner.png]

Hey, we're back with another Video Contest!
Lights, camera, action (Again)! It’s time to unleash your inner creativity in the second-ever Limelight Video Contest.

Are you a machinima fanatic? We’re looking for innovative members to create a short video which depicts Limelight. This can either be a trailer for Limelight or a themed video (e.g. A police documentary). Trailers should be at least 2 minutes long and themed videos should last at least 4-5 minutes. Videos don't have to be filmed on our servers, but they should not show any features/content that Limelight does not already have.

So let your imagination run wild! We look forward to seeing what everyone makes.

Rules
A themed video should at least be 4-5 minutes while a trailer should at least be 2 minutes.
The videos should represent Limelight, even if it was filmed in Singleplayer.
Of course, nothing promoting rule breakage.

A themed video example would be a Cop documentary, a reality show set within Limelight or a movie filmed within Limelight.

Reward
The reward is for now, 700k.
This could increase and will be announced if it does.
Your video will be uploaded to the Limelight Youtube Channel.
You can always donate to the reward as well.

For enquiries, message me.

Post your entries below!

Thread Written by
Banner made by
BUMP

Alright alright, let's make the reward 700k.
Almost tempted to come back, just to do this.
(Aug 19, 2019, 09:25 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]BUMP

make it 1m and i will capture some rare footage from the Permd LL world
(Aug 20, 2019, 12:14 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 19, 2019, 09:25 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]BUMP

make it 1m and i will capture some rare footage from the Permd LL world

You’re hilarious aren’t you
When is the contest over?

Also is there a maximum time limit for videos? Or can a skilled video director such as myself go ham and make an hour long video just to torture the judge :3
(Aug 21, 2019, 06:12 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]When is the contest over?

Also is there a maximum time limit for videos? Or can a skilled video director such as myself go ham and make an hour long video just to torture the judge :3

This can either be a trailer for Limelight or a themed video (e.g. A police documentary). Trailers should be at least 2 minutes long and themed videos should last at least 4-5 minutes.
I present to you.

Great Big Balls of Fire
by The Givens Family.

A date would limit productivity, so I'm considering having it to a certain number of legit entries, if by the end of 2019 the number of entries are not reached, it'd still be concluded.
(Aug 21, 2019, 02:03 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

A date would limit productivity, so I'm considering having it to a certain number of legit entries, if by the end of 2019 the number of entries are not reached, it'd still be concluded.

>Implying LL will still be running by the end of 2019
(Aug 21, 2019, 01:19 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]

This can either be a trailer for Limelight or a themed video (e.g. A police documentary). Trailers should be at least 2 minutes long and themed videos should last at least 4-5 minutes.

How does this answer the question of how long a video is allowed to be? Your reply and the thread itself is only stating how long the video should be at least.
(Aug 21, 2019, 02:50 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 21, 2019, 01:19 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]

How does this answer the question of how long a video is allowed to be? Your reply and the thread itself is only stating how long the video should be at least.

No limit in length, if you can have a 1 hour cityrp limelight made movie with it being all quality, that'd be accepted as an entry too.
(Aug 21, 2019, 01:34 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]
I present to you.

Great Big Balls of Fire
by The Givens Family.

I thought CDM is against the rules ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh boy here we go
Pages: 1 2