Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [FW³] henryhouse12, Finnish Drunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [FW³] henryhouse12 (STEAM_0:1:86501960)  () , Finnish Drunk (STEAM_0:0:173227382)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Aug-15 14:50
Summary: Finnish Drunk and Henry had been hostile towards us the entire day, especially Henry who was constantly displaying an angry temper and being insulting, derogatory and rude.

For the cherry on the top, they also raided us for no reason, when confronted stating it was "Because you raided us before". Which they could not know since we killed them both.
Evidence: The mean, negative and highly immature attitude OOC
(First one is an unrelated racial slur a bit earlier)

[Image: y3FHS7v.jpg]
[Image: 6xbln0E.jpg]

_____
And here is a video of the invalid raid:
(I DO have a lot of footage before this video but its very long, if they dispute what i said i will deliver it)
https://youtu.be/FYG3ithDciI
FinnishDrunk had nothing to do with our ooc dispute, everything was ic with him. He only spoke when you were saying an invalid point against him.

As for the raid he had killed our family, we had gone to talk to them. We heard guns loading and like any sane person after we heard a second gun loading and they refused to come out we blew the door down as we said we would if they did not comply. Then Juliux was sitting in the corner with his firearm pointed at me and I can't remember who shot first but shots were fired and Skurk decided to come out his apartment and shoot me after my boss in the Mafia. Apparently we are not allowed to come as different people when we forget to change our name but Juliux is, as he did earlier but this is not the point.

You report me all you like but don't drag finnishdrunk into this for no fucking reason. All his insults were IC and guess what... that is not OOC, meaning he was not insulting you OOC. I was. Big difference bud

As I said I went to his house to ask to talk to try and quash our ic fued about our families, he refused, the door was blown down. Then shots were fired and Skukras shot me. Everything was done correct in my opinion
oh and the "sandnigger xD?" If you actually showed the context actually is just me asking wtf that means because it makes no sense to me.
(Aug 15, 2019, 06:28 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]FinnishDrunk had nothing to do with our ooc dispute, everything was ic with him. He only spoke when you were saying an invalid point against him.
Good thing I never said he had anything to do with our ooc dispute then. I suggest calming down.

As for the raid he had killed our family, we had gone to talk to them. We heard guns loading and like any sane person after we heard a second gun loading and they refused to come out we blew the door down as we said we would if they did not comply. Then Juliux was sitting in the corner with his firearm pointed at me and I can't remember who shot first but shots were fired and Skurk decided to come out his apartment and shoot me after my boss in the Mafia. Apparently we are not allowed to come as different people when we forget to change our name but Juliux is, as he did earlier but this is not the point.
You can not take revenge on people because they killed you. That last sentence is not relevant, he didnt take revenge for killing you guys, he helped me get revenge after you assaulted me in my home. The difference is that I survived to set out to kill you while you guys both died, therefor severing your connection to us.

No guns were loaded and even if they were, does metallic rustling give you the right to break in? Heres what happened, and looking at 7 minutes of footage before the breakin confirms this, we had gone back after killing you, you come to our doors and ask to be let in, julius says something like "what do you want". We wait there and discuss over discord what to do until you suddenly load up your guns, breach the entrance, and die. If you have other evidence please do provide it.

You report me all you like but don't drag finnishdrunk into this for no fucking reason. All his insults were IC and guess what... that is not OOC, meaning he was not insulting you OOC. I was. Big difference bud
Just because you're incapable of reading the report doesnt mean you can swear at me. Do it again.

As I said I went to his house to ask to talk to try and quash our ic fued about our families, he refused, the door was blown down. Then shots were fired and Skukras shot me. Everything was done correct in my opinion
oh and the "sandn****r xD?" If you actually showed the context actually is just me asking wtf that means because it makes no sense to me.
"Your opinion" is a clear rule violation in my opinion.
A slur being used IC with an RP background does not give you the right to use it as you want in OOC, and the rules back this up.
Quote:Just because you're incapable of reading the report doesnt mean you can swear at me. Do it again.

Fuck you. You asked me do, I'm just fulfilling your wishes
yikes.exe

under review.
Forum warning issued, and ingame OOC blacklist issued.