Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Game Night and other Community Activities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello community,

it was brought up by ‍ in the community feedback group.

We want to create more activities within the community, be it a game night, or a movie night.

Which games would you want to play within the community?
Which gmod minigame modes would you be interested in?
Would you be intrested in a movie night?

Please also bring up any other ideas you have!
LL R6 Siege tournament pls

In all seriousness, I think playing more games outside of GMod would be ideal since a lot of the community have all been playing on Garry's Mod for a while and seem to have gotten worn out or just need a break from the game. Games such as Arma 3, Squad, R6 Siege.. or even games like Friday the 13th would be pretty interesting to play with a large group of people since they all incorporate some sort of team/group work. Obviously, there are plenty more games to play but those are just some that come to mind. I know that quite a few members of the community are also interested in games such as the above too, so it's worth the consideration.

Personally, I'm not interested in Garry's Mod minigames as I've gotten worn out of Garry's Mod in general but that's not to say others won't be.

As for movie nights, not entirely sure on what/how this may happen? Either way I don't think I'd be interested in such nights.
I'm still able to host Arma 3 games, but I don't have a dedi server so it would be limited to probably 10. Not to mention I could host games and tournaments for VR bois and gurls

GIMME GMOD M I N I G A M E S

Movie and Show nights are always good. Just brings the homies together.
Team Fortress 2, CS:GO, TFT
(Aug 10, 2019, 04:56 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]LL R6 Siege tournament pls

In all seriousness, I think playing more games outside of GMod would be ideal since a lot of the community have all been playing on Garry's Mod for a while and seem to have gotten worn out or just need a break from the game. Games such as Arma 3, Squad, R6 Siege.. or even games like Friday the 13th would be pretty interesting to play with a large group of people since they all incorporate some sort of team/group work. Obviously, there are plenty more games to play but those are just some that come to mind. I know that quite a few members of the community are also interested in games such as the above too, so it's worth the consideration.

Personally, I'm not interested in Garry's Mod minigames as I've gotten worn out of Garry's Mod in general but that's not to say others won't be.

As for movie nights, not entirely sure on what/how this may happen? Either way I don't think I'd be interested in such nights.
Happy for my VPS to be used for games nights, it's nothing super hench but will manage with the amount players I'd expect to be joining.
Rainbow Six would be amazing
I think we should also focus on bringing in new players than just keeping current ones here.
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:06 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should also focus on bringing in new players than just keeping current ones here.

What? Do you know what this post is about?
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:11 PM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:06 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should also focus on bringing in new players than just keeping current ones here.

Yes, but just because it is for the community, it doesn't mean we can't let others join.
if someones permbanned can they still play the other games if it were to happen for e.g (r6s)....

asking for a friend.
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:36 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:11 PM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, but just because it is for the community, it doesn't mean we can't let others join.

No-one said they cant?
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:41 PM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:36 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:11 PM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]What? Do you know what this post is about?

No-one said they cant?

Yea I know that haha. I was just saying this in general.
(Aug 10, 2019, 06:29 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]Happy for my VPS to be used for games nights, it's nothing super hench but will manage with the amount players I'd expect to be joining.

dev2 is also spun up, so we should be fine.
(Aug 10, 2019, 08:37 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ] if someones permbanned can they still play the other games if it were to happen for e.g (r6s)....

asking for a friend.

You are banned from the GMOD Service provided by Limelight, not a service-wide ban so yes, you'd be able to join in, or your friend could.
Pages: 1 2 3