Limelight Forums

Full Version: Riggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 8327

Banned by: [L²] Brynn ‍ ‍

Server: Main/Build

Ban Reason: FailRP - Running into a shootout as a normal civilian, with no actual involvment. - Probation enforced.

Why should you be unbanned?: I truly regret what I have done on this roleplay server, I have changed ALOT from when I last played, I have played other server's learned to follow rules also not to player disrespect witch was a massive part in my priors on limelight gaming. I am willing to accept anything I just really want to come back to this amazing community, there is NO other servers with staff, players, or even the community this good, and in saying so I am truly sorry to anyone I directly broke the rules to, I have aged a lot more now and know how to listen and not be dumb, respect others and the rules. I am really sorry for what I have done thank you for your time

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Riggs.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Riggs.

First and foremost, I'd like to apologise for the delay in handling your unban request as Brynn has recently resigned, so he was unable to handle this so I'll be taking care of this for now.

Your history with us though is quite extensive and one that I can't ignore. A lot of your punishments on record are anger related, like OOC disrespect, insults, D/C to avoid's and etc. How can I be sure that if you were to be unbanned, these won't continue?
I have changed a lot, played on other servers and not been banned or punished for things I have received only 1 punishment on the server I have played on most of the time wich was for "RDM" as I failed to give warnings to an armed gunman, either way, I have changed I don't disrespect others anymore I have learned respect for others and rules. and I have not D/C To avoid RP or any other situation since then
That's reassuring to hear.

I hope you realise that any offer I do give you will likely make any appeals in the future extremely hard to consider? You've had a lot of chances at this point, even failing probation before which sadly doesn't help you in this case.
yes, I do understand that completely and I'm willing to accept anything, and i will be doing my best not to fail like i have done before.
With that being said, I'm willing to offer you back on probation for 6 months. This deal is conditional on your understanding that further appeals will be extremely difficult to be reviewed successfully, seeing how you've had prior probationary periods before.

Do you accept?
Yes i accept.
Approved.