Limelight Forums

Full Version: Woxy's final appeal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] Niko

[b]Ban ID:[/b] 7020

[b]Banned by:[/b] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. (@administratorsname) [L²] Night

[b]Server:[/b] Roleplay

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] Failure to keep to terms of his probationary period.

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] Although I am asking for an unban on your servers, I dont expect it. I understand I have broken the rules, I know I have done it many times
I dont expect you to unband me but I do ask that you give me a final chance. I do love roleplay and your servers give me the
best chance to show my skills but I dont always hold to being authentic. I hope you do find some understanding in your heard
and even if that means rejecting me then thats allright, but I do hope you would be able to give me another chance, I really enjoy
roleplay, and especially on your servers. Again thanks for reading, hope you make the decision that satisfies your agenda
but also hope I would be able to share some more amazing experiences with you. I am excited to come back whenever you feel necesary
even if not, thank you for reading my appeal.

Thanks, Niko
[b]Evidence:[/b] N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Woxy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I would like to add that this will be my final appeal, I have alot of chances before and I really appriciate them. I really thank you for being so nice to me and I really hope you are able to give me another chance, if not, it was really nice playing with you guys, making all the new connections and all the amazing roleplay opportunities.
Hi Woxy.

I'll be honest, I can't remember much of the situation surrounding the ban. Speaking to Roxas he doesn't recall much if anything either.

You've had a few chances now though, why should we consider giving you another? How can I be sure what happened before won't happen again?
Hey,

To be honest I don't know how I will exactly react going back after such a long time, however I have gotten into a mindset where whatever gun or contraband I may lose I will be able to get back anyway, at the end of the day it is just a game and sometimes (especially on roleplay), I can get quite upset, but I don't feel like I should react like I used to. It dosen't give any beneficial results. The gamemode was made in a way that is fair to everyone and so I realise now that losing is just as big of a part as gaining money to just spend it more. What I really look for in roleplay now I realise, is the community and the chance to be pretend to be something and have fun with others.

Cheers for reading, hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Woxy,

My apologies for the delay as I've been dealing with a whole mix of stuff recently.

Considering neither me or Rox remember too much about the specific situation that led up to your ban, we're forced to only make a judgement call based off the reason, and based off that, you were banned for something that currently we allow people to do. I've spoken to other admins and they're agreed with the following deal:

Similar to last time, you'll be unbanned and placed back onto a general probation for 6 months. What differs this time though, is that if this probation were to be enforced, it would be extremely difficult for us to consider another appeal.

Would this be okay?
Hey,

If I am able to receive another chance then I will be extremely happy with what I get, thanks for being so generous. Hope to see you soon!

Regards, 
Niko
Thanks for your patience.

Your ban will be lifted and your probation will be applied as part of the deal.