Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rep Recommendation > Tom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:
Tom
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:85798163
Server: 
V4B1
Hours on the Server: 
Current REP Count: 
Time: (In UTC+0)
10:50 PM
Summary of the roleplay:
We were police officers on the hunt for a group of people causing general trouble around the city. At first we had a report of them with assault rifles and contraband in the hotels. We conducted a search of the building and arrested them and destroyed their contraband and it didn't stop there. They carried on committing road crimes and we found his new address and went to speak to him, after seeing police he ran off by jumping out a window and jumping of the roof into his friends car who drove him off. Then, we started a man hunt scattering all over the city to find them. We then found them because their license plates were read by our radar in the police car which then lead us to a night club. They ran away from us so we enforced a new man hunt, we looked around the area but they then left the game :(
Screenshots or Videos of the roleplay:
Quite lengthy so only showed the interesting bit. :)
https://youtu.be/1cw9tlvdWcc
(Aug 8, 2019, 12:51 AM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]

Very sorry but I might have found a better Tom
Nice third-person abuse at minute 0:49 btw

Edit: and at 0:59. You literally say it by yourself "I shouldn't look around with third person" lmao
(Aug 10, 2019, 04:08 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Nice third-person abuse at minute 0:49 btw

Edit: and at 0:59. You literally say it by yourself "I shouldn't look around with third person" lmao

third person for noobs
Hello ‍,

sorry for the delay and thanks for the recommendation.

After having a look into the video this thread will be moved to the PR section for abusing third-person.
Jokes aside.

Unfortunately this RP does not meet the requirements for a REP, as nothing really special has been done. I agree that he did a general good job policing together with you, but this is the "Cops vs Robbers" role play we see on the server everyday.

Therefore, no REP will be handed out.

PS:
PR joke ® by