Limelight Forums

Full Version: Request to revoke suspention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Qannter

Ban ID: 9172

Banned By: Marsh

Server: V4B1

Explanation:
I CDM because my Bently goes too fast.
I RDM because they were punching me
I Team killed by accident cause the cop was crazy
I Broke NLR cause i forgot

Sincerely

Qannter  Kiss  
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Qannter.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Dear Qannterthanks for your appeal.

I do understand that you were not the only one engaged in yesterdays brawl and that the reaction of some of the other players has been questionable as well (i had to issue various warnings). I also understand that though you have a fairly excessive record all your previous penaltys are several years old. Thus I was actually tempted to reduce the ban to about a month prior to your appeal.

Though i do also get the impression that you fail to take your situation seriously. Your appeal shows little effort and is factually false on 2 occasions:

I dont see how the teamkilling was accidental, if you also claim it was due to the officers conduct. The officer was just getting his car out and did not engage with you in any way that would justify the teamkill.

The second Issue i have is that it took you not 1, not 2 but 7 attempts to cdm Trikill. I dont know how this could have possibly been an accident.

As for the NLR. I can understand that sometimes people forget about it in the heat of the moment though you could have known better.

And finally regarding the RDM: You only killed 2 people as far as i can tell. Both kills were penalized (1x CDM 1x Teamkilling) So I cant revoke a RDM penalty that i havent issued.

Taking to account that upon a second review I could validate all 3 of your offenses and that you effort to appeal 2 of them was done in a rather questionable way I will be unable to lift your suspension.

I still wish you a good day,
Marsh