Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sound emitters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

how does one make the sound emitter play different sounds than the listed ones, I've seen people use police sirens and such with them

Guv

in the left hand list of spawnlists and stuff theres an option for "browse sounds", click on that then "addons"

in there open up LL content pack 22 I belive them EMV -> Sirens and browse through the ones you want - the n once picked -> right click press "copy to clipboard" then go to the sound emitter tool and theres a box under the soundlist - paste It in there

Apex

(Aug 6, 2019, 02:38 PM)Dai Jones - Y Cymro Wrote: [ -> ]in the left hand list of spawnlists and stuff theres an option for "browse sounds", click on that then "addons"

in there open up LL content pack 22 I belive them EMV -> Sirens and browse through the ones you want - the n once picked -> right click press "copy to clipboard" then go to the sound emitter tool and theres a box under the soundlist - paste It in there

Cheers, worked perfectly.
Problem solved.